Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Wow good looks, didn't know about this. Scorsese
pimp.gif
Will be watching.

Omar sighting in that trailer
nerd.gif

Great people making it. Terrence winter especially.

Just finishing up the book, hopefully the show is really good.

Great people making it. Terrence winter especially.

Just finishing up the book, hopefully the show is really good.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

been waiting for this show for like 2 years. was a huge sopranos fan and I think this will be the closest we've seen to that since it ended.
Exactly how I feel.  From the cast, to the creative team, to the story, I'm excited about everything.

been waiting for this show for like 2 years. was a huge sopranos fan and I think this will be the closest we've seen to that since it ended.
Exactly how I feel.  From the cast, to the creative team, to the story, I'm excited about everything.

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif

I'll be missing this tonight. So can someone provide an online link after the first airing?
nerd.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank goodness theres something to substitute Entourage Sunday nights.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank goodness theres something to substitute Entourage Sunday nights.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Same here. I feel it has the potential to be the greatest show to be on HBO. It looks that
pimp.gif

I was on a beach one day and they were filming a scene. Curious to see if I will recognize it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Same here. I feel it has the potential to be the greatest show to be on HBO. It looks that
pimp.gif

I was on a beach one day and they were filming a scene. Curious to see if I will recognize it.

Really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

Eastbound and Down next week, but more importantly Dexter.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

Eastbound and Down next week, but more importantly Dexter.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom