BMWs :Show off Yours

Was thinking about checking this out tomorrow. Something about this seems fishy

20a5rav.jpg

If the owner of the car is actually willing to meet with you and show you the car, then at least you know the deal is real. Just make sure to get a carfaxreport on it.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Was thinking about checking this out tomorrow. Something about this seems fishy

20a5rav.jpg

LOOOOOL Wholesale on 335s are 25+ and that's a for a non XI. A steal on a 335XI would be in the $28-30k range with those miles. Unless it was aflooded/complete rebuilt car I think it's a scam.

Trueshot, I was thinking the samething.......maybe its a flood car or just a scam. 2007 IS lex with miles that low cant even be had for that price.

I knew that price seemed made fishy especially when I saw the mileage... I know we in a Recession not a damn Depression.
laugh.gif
Cats tryna get their Bernie Madoff scams on huh

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

maybe the loans not paid off and he wants to pass it on to you

thats why i said recession deal also..........the owner maybe hit on hard times...................Nostrand at least check it out brova.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

7-Series, 5% tint in the back...Im throwing the summer shoes back on when they fix these damn pot-holes
mad.gif

EDIT: My blackBerry camera is horrible
In the Chi? Son you know better than that, they ain't fixing !%!. These construction workers got jobs for life.

Ive seen those types of autotrader pics with the price on the pic and better than avg deals in diff regions, seems sketchy. Doesn't hurt to make a call iguess. And i was set on an e46 till i noticed that e60 prices dropped like crazy, and i think it's a beautiful car. for what i was gonna pay for otherchoices, i can get one of those bad boys plus extended coverage plus money for mods.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

7-Series, 5% tint in the back...Im throwing the summer shoes back on when they fix these damn pot-holes
mad.gif

EDIT: My blackBerry camera is horrible
In the Chi? Son you know better than that, they ain't fixing !%!. These construction workers got jobs for life.

I know they aint gonna fix 100% of the pot-holes.....But they could ATLEAST fix the damn Moon-crater sized ones....I be swirving to the wrong side of the roadto avoid them joints
laugh.gif

Been looking for a 02-04 E46 M3 but most of the ones I see on craigslist and autotrader are SMG and verts, which I don't want. Coupe + 6 speed is the onlyway to go. I think production #'s are higher for verts and SMG than the standards.

I went out and checked out a couple E39 M5's, both 2000 models, 65k miles, CLEAN inside and out showroom cars. How is maintenance on those? I'massuming more than a M3. Anybody own one of these? I would like to hear some input. Can't decide which car E46 M3 or E39 M5? Can't find any 3's Iwant but see plenty of 5's.

Just got mine, and it's definitely not killing anything like other cars in this thread are:

(not actual car, pic from Google, but same model/color/year.)

It's all good though, it's been treating me well so far and it's got nice speed
pimp.gif

Im in the market for a new car, thinking about a used BMW 3 maybe 5 series from 2001-2006. Are BMWs generally reliable? I heard BMWs have really highmaintenance costs and arent too reliable compared to other luxury makers. Can someone shed some light light on the subject?

Originally Posted by SC415

I want to buy a bmw m6 2006 or 05 as my first car. How much is the price range for the car? And for the people that own it how's the mechanics.
Did I just read this?
Uhh. I need to step it up.

Btw I hit a curb in my e36 a few days ago. FML

2b735b35e157827193212a9836851adb1345349.jpg

I'll be copping a new car/suv for the summer....trying to decide between a new BMW, not sure what model...or a Navi. Any input is appreciated
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom