Blogging--Why do You do it?

Don't mean to thread jack, but it's really funny how people put really, really personal #$%# on AIM away messages, info boxes, etc. haha, is it somecry for help??? I dunno.

hmmmm

maybe I'll start one---
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I started mine to kind of motivate myself to keep busy with my freelance design work. I figure if i had interested readers, who "relied" on me topost me work every so often, maybe that would motivate me to stay busy. In that capacity, its pretty much worked.

The bonus has been that its turned out to be a great way to build my personal brand and gain a broader, more diversified fan base. Plus, ive made some moneydue to the blog, and i dont see that stopping any time soon.

TWC *****.

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I notice a couple of NT'ers have blogs....and I never really understood why people would start them. Basically its like keeping a personal diary/journal---but why? Not to sound mean, but why do you think anybody cares what you have to say or what you do? Did you get wit' comments like "dang, man, your life is interesting---you should start a blog"

Is it therapeutic or something? Are you going it to get noticed for professional reasons, i.e get your "name" out there?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

your post is a blog. you just covering it up by redirecting anger.

Back
Top Bottom