Blockbuster movies you've never seen. vol. **shrug**

^

For me

Lord of the Rings (all of them)

Inception 

Harry Potter (all except the 1 with the maze?)

Transformers (hate robot movies, Robocop doesn't count though)

All cartoon movies, (except Monsters Inc. and Shark's Tale, I watched those while trying to keep toddlers entertained)

Mission Impossible (no thanks)

most war movies except FMJ

any Star Wars after the first one (my cousin used to make us watch it)

Matrix (saw the last one, don't remember a thing about it)

Pirates of the Caribbean (i do plan on watching those)

there are tons more that I can't think of right now....

what the hell is wrong with me. 
tired.gif

I'm sure i'm missing out on some really good stuff, but I just can't conjure up the interest to watch them...
I watched the first two loft movies and I fell asleep about 5 times.

Inception is good as hell. Nuff said.

IMO you should read the books first, then watch the movies. I read all the books in month so you can tell that they're good.

Transformers:If you're an action fan, you definitely missing out.

Cartoon movies: I'd recommend Toy Story, Incredibles, and Despicable Me.

Mission Impossible:I haven't seen them either.

Star Wars: I haven't seen them either.

Matrix trilogy: I've seen all the movies at least 8 times each.

Pirates of the Caribbean: One of my fav. movie franchises. It's the best adventure movie that I've seen. All the movies have AWESOME soundtracks.

ET or the Goonies... At this point I refuse to watch them just to say I haven't seen them

Fight Club (don't really care honestly)
The Godfather 2-3
Heat
LOTR (seen the first and second in bits and pieces, don't care for them)

Last edited:
LOTR Movies
GOD Father Movies
Harry Potter Movies
I saw the first Harry Potter movie, but none of the others.

LOTR looks boring.

God Father movies don't interest me.

All Matrix movies. I've watched a few scenes but.....meh

LOTR = For the whatever reason I just CANNOT get into the movies. I fell asleep 10 minutes into the first one and from there never tried again. I have no interest in even trying.

Kill Bill = I'm actually going to Netflix the movies. Never was a fan of Uma Thurman so never really gave her a chance.

Harry Potter = I don't find it interesting. Something about wizards and wands and all that crap bore the hell out of me. Can't even give it a try because I know I will hate it and just stop watching.

All Star Wars movies 

All of the Godfather movies

Titanic

I don't know so many of you haven't seen Inception, its such a good movie

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense. I mean I know a blind dude that's seen Star Wars, no joke.

Idk, I'm just a movie buff so maybe I'm biased...

But, do yall just not have an interest in seeing them or what??? Do yall just not like movies?

Last edited:
not sure if blockbusters ..

harry potter :smile:x there is more than 3 movies about this dude??)
star wars
star trek
mib3
ice age after the second
shrek
nemo
ted
any of them rappers joints .. 50cent

anything before 1990 (im watching some '90 movies cause my brother got a movie collection)

superhero movies basically :lol:
captain america
batman joints
iron man 3
thor
james bond joints
expendables
green lantern
hulk
avangers

Last edited:
Scarface

Dark Knight Rises (just watched dark knight for the first time yesterday) bout to watch DKR Sunday though

The Godfathers

Star Wars

eyes.gif

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense.
Idk, I'm just a movie buff so I'm biased...

But, do yall just not have an interest in seeing them or what??? Do yall just not like movies?

by being a movie buff you live in a bubble where movies, especially epic/great/blockbuster ones, hold a certain spot in your conscious. they greatly interest you to the point where you can't see how they can't interest the next man. think of any album you haven't heard...it is or was at the center of SOMEONE's musical world and they don't see how it's not a big deal to you. so, to answer your question people have life going on and seeing some of these movies isn't nor will it ever be at the center of their brains so if they never see it...it won't phase them. also a lot of people just don't think they'll like the movies so they don't even bother watching.

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense. I mean I know a blind dude that's seen Star Wars, no joke.

I tried to sit through them, just wasn't for me. Anymore questions?

How in Gods name could you not watch the Godfather or Heat thats just fine cinema right there

I could understand not seeing alot of the big budget pictures in here as they might not interest you but if you dont like Heat you dont like movies

Some of these I just don't understand though.......I feel like I would be less culturally inclined in a sense.
Idk, I'm just a movie buff so I'm biased...

by being a movie buff you live in a bubble where movies, especially epic/great/blockbuster ones, hold a certain spot in your conscious. they greatly interest you to the point where you can't see how they can't interest the next man. think of any album you haven't heard...it is or was at the center of SOMEONE's musical world and they don't see how it's not a big deal to you. so, to answer your question people have life going on and seeing some of these movies isn't nor will it ever be at the center of their brains so if they never see it...it won't phase them. also a lot of people just don't think they'll like the movies so they don't even bother watching.
Alright, let's avoid the generalizations and false analysis here first, son. I'm not at all clouded by the idea that someone would not find interest in these movies where I certainly would....that's why I asked the question. Why haven't you? Is it an intentional avoidance of societal to partake in blockbuster movie going? Is it that you just don't find them interesting from what you've seen? Is it you never getting around to it?

I certainly have my share of popular movies that I've never seen, both because they don't look interesting to me or I never gave them a chance to watch. I enjoy watching movies because of my artistic nature that excites me to experience some one elses interpretation/idea/outcome of creative and artistic ideas. That's just my side. I'm not in a ******g bubble. You're analogy for music is a good one, which I think is more univerally common. More people have varying tastes in music than they do in movies....anyway, I was really asking a rhetorical question to prose my unsettled nature of someone not seeing STAR WARS!!!! Those movis are the shiiiiiiizzzz
nthat.gif

I tried to sit through them, just wasn't for me. Anymore questions?
simple question, simple answer....no mas

Braveheart.

Saw the ending so never felt compelled to watch from the beginning. Probably should though.

I only seen 2 of the Harry Potter movies.
I havent seen any of the Lord of the Rings.
I only seen the first 30 mins of the first Twilight and the whole movie of Breaking Dawn 1. Garbage.
Transformers 1 was OK. The other 2 were garbage.

Back
Top Bottom