~Blockbuster/Hollywood Going Out of Business UNappreciation!!~

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

how does Redbox work?

select the movie from the kiosk. swipe your card then return it the following day. if you don't, you get charged for another day.

man i couldn't find a madden in my area. nobody returns the stuff so it was bound to happen

you know you can rent from netflix for $5/month. that gives you 1 movie at a time and a maximum of 2 movies/month. sounds like thats what you want.

LOL blocbuster is NOT going out of business

Besides they have a netflix feature online also

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Netflix & Redbox FTW.

Your preaching the truth my friend.....older movies netflix, new releases Redbox...use codes at redbox and its always free!

ALL the Blockbusters and Hollywood's closed around my way...
smh.gif

I was blown, I loved Blockbuster
tired.gif

I got Netflix and I love it. The local Blockbusters and Hollywood Video near my pad are still going strong.

The local hollywood in my area was taken out (both of them) replaced by a WAMU and a Warehouse Shoe Sale

That's been like a year now.

Blockbuster on the other hand has no signs of slowing down, going strong.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

blockbuster was
pimp.gif
back in the 90's
Hell yea. I can't believe they are shutting down. I remember they used to let you rent game systems and **##. could get the whole N64 and agame for 5 days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

fiber optic high speed internet + XTorrent + Boxee + AppleTV = no more Netflix or Blockbuster
those torrents are gonna bite people in the @!! one day.

there are a lot smarter ways to download

i dont even remember the last time i actually rented something from blockbuster... redbox FTW!

OP, you should change the thread title to "My Local Blockbuster/Hollywood going out of business" since people are thinking that the entire BB corp.and Hollywood corp. are going under, which is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom