Bloc Party-Four (August 21st) 1st Single Out: "Octopus"

My favorite band is finally back and dropping an album next month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the 1st single:

Wow, this album is really good.

It's a lot different than anything they've done before. I'm surprised how heavy some of the songs are, but I like it.

I just pre-ordered 'Four" from Amazon. I'm really excited for the album. I wish I would be able to see them this weekend at Outside Lands in SF, but I'm happy to say that I've seen them live twice. They are awesome live. I love Bloc Party; My favorite band. I love all of their albums, and I think Intimacy is really an underrated album. I just can't wait for new material.

Rhododendrons is my song tho.... I love that song.

Well I didn't know about that. Doesnt matter now though 8) Listening now, 10 songs in. Liking it a lot so far, good to hear that the singles werent the stronger songs on the album (imo). Cant wait for it to come out next week.

The album is live on iTunes for those of you who want to buy the album from there. I'm getting my hardcopy tomorrow via Amazon.

Last edited:
Release day.

iq8oox.gif
Waited til release day ^_^ It's time
Damn bro, that will power :smokin :lol: I couldn't wait as soon as I heard it was out.

Been changing favorite songs every time I listen to the album.

That .GIF always gets me. :lol:

Mean and Leaf Skeleton are pretty dope. I'm really enjoying Mean tho. Pretty good bonus tracks. I'm going to get the iTunes bonus track from a friend, and give him the two bonus tracks from the Deluxe edition.

Again, amazing album. :pimp:
They need to tour on the West Coast, specifically perform in Oakland!

They need to tour on the West Coast, specifically perform in Oakland Portland!
Yeah they do.

The bonus tracks shouldnt have been that, they're good enough to warrant being on the standard album. Really 2 of my favorite songs from this project. Four keeps growing on me more and more with each listen.

So far after my first play through, I'm not feeling it. I'll give it another shot but I'm a little disappointed.

After listening to Real Talk so much, and being followed by Kettling, I think Kettling is my favorite song now. I love the energy on the song.

Back
Top Bottom