Blind Dates...how many have had success???

I'm not much on blind dates but went on one last night and I went really, really well actually

how many people have met their other half on a blind date?

Originally Posted by Droopy1006

Were you desperate or bored?
neither, I have no problems meeting girls but I just broke up with my gf in Sept. and i'm not the kinda person who needs a gf at all times and Ilike being single right now but I figured what the hell it's a sunday night and i'm not doing anything

Originally Posted by areyouin729

neither, I have no problems meeting girls but I just broke up with my gf in Sept. and i'm not the kinda person who needs a gf at all times and I like being single right now but I figured what the hell it's a sunday night and i'm not doing anything

So it was a mix of both?

neither, I have no problems meeting girls but I just broke up with my gf in Sept. and i'm not the kinda person who needs a gf at all times and I like being single right now but I figured what the hell it's a sunday night and i'm not doing anything

So it was a mix of both?
bored

stop trying to start some lil e-beef with me, I see what you are doing

laugh.gif
dude aint even say anything

So it was a mix of both?
bored

roll.gif

Someone's mad.

I'll leave you alone. I understand you and your girl broke up and everything.

I've never done this, well technically, it was one of my dude's girls sister, so I already has an idea what she looked like. It was just movies andtxt'n here and there after. I guess it just really depends if you have anything in common and that you really hit it off.

i had seen the girl before so I know she was cute or I probably wouldn't have went so I can't say it was completely blind

they tried to get me to go about a month and I declined but I decided what the hell when they asked again and went and hit it off pretty well

I've been on 1 blind date. My boy's girl had a friend she was trying to hook up, she told my boy who then told me. Since I didn't have a girl oranything I figured what the hell, if nothing else I got something to do and meet a new person.

So we decide to go see a movie, and we talking, everything's fine for the most part. She kept talking about taking care of her lil brother, sister,cousin(some damn body, I forgot), but ok, I like lil kids and it kept the convo going. She seemed a little clingy too, but whatever.

so eventually I ask her how old she is(I came into the date just knowing she was "still in school", about my height or slightly taller, short/mediumlength hair, not thick but not a stick, and I assumed my boy had met her the way he was talking and assumed she was about my age at the time, 18)
Well, turned out I was 18 and she was 15.....and I turned 19 before she would've been 16. Hell, now that I'm thinking about it, she had just turned15
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Needless to say that put an about face on everthing. During the rest of the movie I kept all the space I could with us sitting next to eachother(until she damnnear ended up in my chair trying to get me to hold her
laugh.gif
) After that Iasked her if she was hungry right quick(trying to be polite and feed the children) and took her right home(did 95 on the highway, got there in 9 minutes).

She then called me 5 minutes later(literally 5 minutes later
mad.gif
) and askedme what I was doing. I swear she felt the stoneface I gave her through the phone, then I finally said "I'm driving...home...still", and shesounded shook and nervous telling me she'd call back later.

She called a couple more times between that night and the next couple nights, but that was the last I talked to her.

That killed me on blind dates for a while. I coulda beat my boy for that.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ Son thought Chris Hansen was going to pop up any second.
I would have thought that too. My self, i'm 0 for 2 on blind dates. Trying to bat a decent average though. All I need is 1 hit and i'll begood.

Its definitely not a blind date if you've seen them in any way prior to the actual date.

...I never been on one, but my Mother hooked one of her co-workers up w/ a friend of hers about 8 years ago on a blind date, and they're still together tothis day. My mother says she just thought they always reminded her of each other, so she tried it out, worked to their benefit.

So it was a mix of both?
bored

roll.gif

Someone's mad.

I'll leave you alone. I understand you and your girl broke up and everything.

Dude just shutup. Your a dumb +%%%

ive been on 1 blind date.
i heard good things about her looks and personality
and eventually met her on a date.
it was cool, i had fun.

ayo, dont take this girl anywhere fancy the first "blind date"
cause if its horrible why would you want to be at some fancy/busy
restaurant for a long time you know?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ Son thought Chris Hansen was going to pop up any second.

I was more embarrassed and shocked than anything.
I was afraid to touch her in the movie though, dark room, she was a minor and I was adult, her word against mine, it wasn't looking good. I kept lookingbehind my shoulder to make sure everybody saw that nothing was going on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom