Blends

CM should be putting out the SF Clerks pack soon. I copped the Dunks and wanted to cop the 90s but didnt have that kinda of cash on me.
Got Shoes?

how much are the true humara?

and are the other 2 shoes ( dunk and am90) nike retail as well?
I'm Vietnamese, if that matters.

SIDEWALK SALE @ COSTA MESA LOCATION IN CONJUNCTION W/ THE LAB THIS FRIDAY - SUNDAY
[/b]

can anyone help me out and tell me how much blends is charging for the ethiopian UTT af1 are going for?
Got Shoes?

^

Blends SD has the SF Clerks pack.

When can you pick them up? Give em a call first and make sure they have your size.

DarkxKnightx007:
how much are the true humara?

Blends SD has them for $120. Don't know how much the other Blends are charging for them but I'm pretty sure they all have the same price.
[/b]
[/b]

Are they for sale now?

I called and they said they'd sell em on Saturday. @#%$
"" - Kobe Bryant

I talked to them yesterday, but the person I talked to said he didn't see them on the floor yet.

But if they're telling you Saturday, then Saturday it is.
[/b]
[/b]

here's a fun fact: blends LA released them on tues and started selling some. then they got a call on wed and had to pull them off the shelves. sucky thing is, is that they sold the sz 13 dunks (the ones i want) already!!! they also sold a couple of the am90's as well. all blends will release this weekend...along w/ all the other botiques...

11am-7pm 7 days a week (unless noted)
Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

how much are they charging for the am90's???
that's like the only shoe I want from the pack....
HOLLAND 2006 WC SUPPORTER

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

190 for the 90s. i guess i was a lucky one to get what i wanted from the pack on tuesday.

member #45​

got mine on tuesday as well. just go the shipment in and the dude was mad cool getting out my size and selling it to me early.
Got Shoes?

New SBs for sale today @ Blends San Diego!
Bamboo Trainer 1
Dan Murphy Classic
Supa Team Edition
Wieger Dunk
Zoom Tre

We will have the SF Clerks pack for sale tomorrow 7/15.

went to blends LA yesterday. sold some shoes in a meet up. cool people there.

offered me and my friends to buy the sf clerks pack dunks early.

Back
Top Bottom