Blasting your music in the whip

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Blasting mexican music everywhere is disrespectful and tasteless and annoying as hell.
fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif

I keep my music pretty loud sometimes, but I ALWAYS turn it down when it's traffic on the street/car next to me. I aint trying to be blasting daftpunk/rap one min, then next song on the mix comes on and it's lily allen/some indie
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
c251632d8ac5352378f53359d454d7d1a29f2934.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
ae626f62568d4ca236c2d57481fcf672a2b578ac.gif

Have to roll the windows down.. something about people hearing the music I LIKE..

But at the same time it makes me (a blakc man) look ghetto
eyes.gif

I've been playing a MJ tribute CD for the past month so I'm getting love from all races and age groups.

she just wanted to race she was also reving her engine too but you could not hear it because of the music

Eh, I used to blast my music all the time when I first started driving in high school but I've grown out of that phase...sometimes I blast my music ifI'm feeling really good though.. not to showoff though.

In my car - Nissan Sentra. I have a decent system.

I jam wherever and whenever.

The only time I turn it down is when I see police and old people.

I listen to all kinds of music. When Michael Jackson died, I was JAMMIN' all his hits. Had people beeping at me, waving, little kids dancing at redlights...

When I feel like jammin' old school songs, old heads show love.

When I'm bangin' Gucci Mane, people my age (18-25) show love.

Late night crusin' - 90's r&b, trunk bangs donell jones/xscape/jesse powell...girls love it.

I can't help it, I gotta crack the windows a bit, and turn the subs up. Especially when I'm in my zone.

im ridin on my swangas in the droppa tinted up...
i got the hood wide up
im ridin on my swangas in the droppa tinted up...
i got kush in my blood
give a ***+ about the lawz hit trunk and turn it up

eff them laws my music stay loud. if i aint got bang in the trunk then i dont really play my music loud.

i still remember when one of my boys used to have the most bass in the hood, and all we really played was "da blow" damn that song be thumping to**+@ out of windows.

maybe the old lady was from harlem and a member of the byrd gang.
maybe she's related to jim jones
maybe she's a diplomat
i can go on and on

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

Blasting music with the windows open was cool in high school, but not so much anymore.
I agree. Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Here I'm thinkin u meant ur own as in u recorded it
laugh.gif
But I usually blast mine especially next to some clown thinkin he doin it. I hit em w/ some Cam GGor Fab's "Pachanga". If my daughter's in the wheel w/ me then they get smacked w/ the Itsy Bitsy Spider or somethin of the sort while sheclappin and laughin

just make sure you turn down the music when in ur neighborhood. Dudes will rob you when they find out you got a a system.

Originally Posted by ago225

just make sure you turn down the music when in ur neighborhood. Dudes will rob you when they find out you got a a system.

Not mine. Me + 7 other people on my street all have some type of system in our cars.

We all look out for each other.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha too funny.. Old people are so grumpy.
I don't usually get this response, but then again when people road rage it cracks me up.
Their day is ruined and I'm laughing.

I got pulled over once by the police on a Friday night one time, ridin' around. Coming from chillin' with my people at a local college.

I left, took the long way home, had the subs blasting, highs screaming...police stopped me "Do you know why I pulled you over, sir?" Me: "Yes,because of my music."

I already knew, what I was being stopped for, so he was cool. I didn't live in that area, so he just gave me a warning and told me drive safe.

I left, turned the corner put on "Let My Beat Pound" by T.I. and went home.

i blast my music, but turn it down at lights. not because of what older people will think, but i don't want no thugs rolling up next to me umm crappin on my system, or lack thereof with their bass and all that. i always wonder what it sounds like outside my car since idon't have a system or anything.

sometimes i don't give a . . & have it blasting at red lights; depends on my surroundings.

i'm going to be deaf when i'm 40.

Back
Top Bottom