Blake Griffin wins NBA 2010-11 Rookie of the Year

Well deserved.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

he deserves it, but maybe they should have given a co mvp to john wall since blake was drafted the year before.

5PlTg.gif

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

he deserves it, but maybe they should have given a co mvp to john wall since blake was drafted the year before.

5PlTg.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Stop it. First season he played. He was a rookie. So will Rubio not be a Rookie in your eyes when he comes over from Europe?
Nah, that n' been playing overseas.. Blake was a cripple so he gets a pass.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Stop it. First season he played. He was a rookie. So will Rubio not be a Rookie in your eyes when he comes over from Europe?
Nah, that n' been playing overseas.. Blake was a cripple so he gets a pass.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What I don't understand is why people $%@@# about it and it's been a rule for the LONGEST now.
Yeah, I'm not getting their qualms about it.

Anyone know if this is the first time someone has won the award after missing their first season?

What I don't understand is why people $%@@# about it and it's been a rule for the LONGEST now.

Anyone know if this is the first time someone has won the award after missing their first season?

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

David Robinson was drafted #1 in 1987 and won Rookie of the Year in 1990. (Robinson didn't join the Spurs until he completed the final two years of his Navy commitment.)

David Robinson was drafted #1 in 1987 and won Rookie of the Year in 1990. (Robinson didn't join the Spurs until he completed the final two years of his Navy commitment.)

Originally Posted by you big dummy

You can’t compare them. D Robinson wasn't around NBA players, coaches, the media so he didn't gain anything but Blake the beast got to do everything but play, you learn a lot sitting back and watching first hand. Their are alot of rules and laws that don't make any since and that doesn't make them right.

You can’t compare them. D Robinson wasn't around NBA players, coaches, the media so he didn't gain anything but Blake the beast got to do everything but play, you learn a lot sitting back and watching first hand. Their are alot of rules and laws that don't make any since and that doesn't make them right.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

You still gotta play the game, fam.  You didn't see Oden puttin' in serious work his first full season yet he experienced the same exact ordeal as Blake.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

You still gotta play the game, fam.  You didn't see Oden puttin' in serious work his first full season yet he experienced the same exact ordeal as Blake.

Back
Top Bottom