Blackberry Tour vs. Palm Pre

Time for a new phone. Current one's a Blackberry 8830.

Either I go with the Tour and be happy with what I already know, or switch to a completely different user interface (touch screen, more "fun" factor)and go with the Pre.

Reviews for the Tour are great, those for the Pre are good. Any Pre owners wanna chime in? Is the SERO usable on the Pre?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Tour.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Either I go with the Tour and be happy with what I already know, or switch to a completely different user interface (touch screen, more "fun" factor) and go with the Pre.

Reviews for the Tour are great, those for the Pre are good. Any Pre owners wanna chime in? Is the SERO usable on the Pre?
dont think it is...pretty sure u need an everything plan (everything data, or simply everything)

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Either I go with the Tour and be happy with what I already know, or switch to a completely different user interface (touch screen, more "fun" factor) and go with the Pre.

dont think it is...pretty sure u need an everything plan (everything data, or simply everything)

get the HTC Hero

if not that the Tour is the way to go

the pre sucks from what ive heard

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Palm Pre. Does everything Tour does PLUS MORE!!!
and if you're not happy with the pre i strongly recomend the htc hero before chosing the tour. just my 2 cents..

Back
Top Bottom