Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Whatever happened to kik?

blackberry wasn't having that
laugh.gif

found out it was doing more harm then good i guess

it was free = no money in they pockets

But blackberrys wont die

RIM shut that down?

As a BlackBerry owner, I'm kind of confused why they would do this because no one is gonna jump ship from an iphone or android phone to a bb because they want the full bbm "experience" when they have the messaging function of bbm, which is all they need anyway.  Hopefully, RIM can release QNX sooner than later and on their new devices releasing later this year...

As a BlackBerry owner, I'm kind of confused why they would do this because no one is gonna jump ship from an iphone or android phone to a bb because they want the full bbm "experience" when they have the messaging function of bbm, which is all they need anyway.  Hopefully, RIM can release QNX sooner than later and on their new devices releasing later this year...

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Whatever happened to kik?

blackberry wasn't having that
laugh.gif

found out it was doing more harm then good i guess

it was free = no money in they pockets

But blackberrys wont die

RIM shut that down?

I can't wait for this. Though after my recent trip to Dubai, I bought a curve off of eBay, lol. Too many females there have BBs, so I had to join in on the prepaid tip though. Still this is 3 phones i4, NexusOne, and a BB now. I am going to hate this travelling to work.

I can't wait for this. Though after my recent trip to Dubai, I bought a curve off of eBay, lol. Too many females there have BBs, so I had to join in on the prepaid tip though. Still this is 3 phones i4, NexusOne, and a BB now. I am going to hate this travelling to work.

Not that it really matters, but RIM isn't giving all the features of BBM to the iPhone & Droids. Not really sure what that means, but I remember reading that on Crackberry.

And really though Blackberry phones are business phones (mostly). That's international. So RIM isn't dying or over. That's so dumb when people say that. But that's not to say Apple isn't international too.

Not that it really matters, but RIM isn't giving all the features of BBM to the iPhone & Droids. Not really sure what that means, but I remember reading that on Crackberry.

And really though Blackberry phones are business phones (mostly). That's international. So RIM isn't dying or over. That's so dumb when people say that. But that's not to say Apple isn't international too.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

COOL STORY BRO.. No Literally

4real.....
it would be sick... i have a feeling the blackberry is going to die out, and bbm will be bought by one of the major brands and distributed to their new phones. Too bad bbm isnt too big in the west coast

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

COOL STORY BRO.. No Literally

4real.....
it would be sick... i have a feeling the blackberry is going to die out, and bbm will be bought by one of the major brands and distributed to their new phones. Too bad bbm isnt too big in the west coast

Originally Posted by ninjahood

definitely da white flag from RIM if it comes to IOS and android 
laugh.gif

Can you please just say "the", one time? Please. Just amaze me...

My-T.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

definitely da white flag from RIM if it comes to IOS and android 
laugh.gif

Can you please just say "the", one time? Please. Just amaze me...

My-T.

We knew this story was a hoax when we first saw it, but we reached out to Research In Motion to get an official comment from the company. RIM tells us that rumors that BlackBerry Messenger might launch as an app for Apple’s iPhone on April 26th, is false. “RIM did not hold a conference in Toronto this week, and Jim Balsillie did not speak at any event in Toronto this week.

We knew this story was a hoax when we first saw it, but we reached out to Research In Motion to get an official comment from the company. RIM tells us that rumors that BlackBerry Messenger might launch as an app for Apple’s iPhone on April 26th, is false. “RIM did not hold a conference in Toronto this week, and Jim Balsillie did not speak at any event in Toronto this week.

Blackberry will be done from a consumer standpoint but they still have the government game on lock. Can't have camera phones in the building as an employee.

Blackberry will be done from a consumer standpoint but they still have the government game on lock. Can't have camera phones in the building as an employee.

Back
Top Bottom