Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

After wasting a few hours on Tron's crap, it was nice to see a good movie. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis killed it, but Portman deserves BA this year. Great performance ...

Boys Noize wrote:

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Link to the lesbian scene? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Honestly, lesbian scene wasn't even all that. It was kinda creepy since Natalie was getting the goosebumps and Mila's tats were moving. The scenes where Natalie masturbates and is seduced by Thomas in the dance studio are way hotter.

It's a wrap. I'd give her Best Actress just for that scene alone!!

link to that scene?

btw i feel like i already know what this movie's about

Spoiler [+]
portman is crazy and mila's just a tyler durden situation

link to that scene?

btw i feel like i already know what this movie's about

Spoiler [+]
portman is crazy and mila's just a tyler durden situation

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

One last question fellas:

Spoiler [+]
When Mila Kunis went into the bathroom to talk to Natalie, why did she go in there and take her panties off and hop on the sink? Was she tryna get Natalie to muff her right then and there?

Spoiler [+]
She was wearing a dress, so I assume she did that prior to using the restroom, then they talked and Natalie left, leaving the viewer with the assumption that Mila used the bathroom. I don't think it had anything to do with a sexual act.
Spoiler [+]
I think you're wrong here, venom. What I got from that scene was that it was the beginning of Nina's transformation into the Black Swan (or her sexual awakening). Lily was obviously trying to tempt Nina by taking off her panties while standing in front of her and then hopping on the sink and basically offering herself to Nina. I think the question really is whether that event actually happened, or if Nina imagined it. Same goes with their sex scene and when Nina "saw" Thomas banging Lily. And pretty much any sexual scene that took place in the film.

Spoiler [+]
While I see where you are coming from I'll disagree. It was too early in the movie for it to be a sexual advance IMO. While it may look like that, a broad taking off her panties, hoping on the table and saying...go down...but I think that we get that idea from already seeing their "supposed" sexual encounter. I don't think Nina imagined that event as she walked out of the bathroom as Thomas is waiting for her to show her to the people. The scene with Thomas and Lily smashing IMO is def one of Nina's visions

Spoiler [+]
When Mila Kunis went into the bathroom to talk to Natalie, why did she go in there and take her panties off and hop on the sink? Was she tryna get Natalie to muff her right then and there?

Spoiler [+]
She was wearing a dress, so I assume she did that prior to using the restroom, then they talked and Natalie left, leaving the viewer with the assumption that Mila used the bathroom. I don't think it had anything to do with a sexual act.
Spoiler [+]
I think you're wrong here, venom. What I got from that scene was that it was the beginning of Nina's transformation into the Black Swan (or her sexual awakening). Lily was obviously trying to tempt Nina by taking off her panties while standing in front of her and then hopping on the sink and basically offering herself to Nina. I think the question really is whether that event actually happened, or if Nina imagined it. Same goes with their sex scene and when Nina "saw" Thomas banging Lily. And pretty much any sexual scene that took place in the film.

Spoiler [+]
While I see where you are coming from I'll disagree. It was too early in the movie for it to be a sexual advance IMO. While it may look like that, a broad taking off her panties, hoping on the table and saying...go down...but I think that we get that idea from already seeing their "supposed" sexual encounter. I don't think Nina imagined that event as she walked out of the bathroom as Thomas is waiting for her to show her to the people. The scene with Thomas and Lily smashing IMO is def one of Nina's visions

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Just finished the movie.  It was a very good movie and I enjoyed watching it.  Seeing a character go insane in a film is good stuff.  It wasn't as intense / cringeworthy as some of you made it seem.  I was expecting to see one or two really gross scenes.  
grin.gif

The bathroom scene you guys are talking about, I think Lily just wanted to have some small talk / chitchat with Nina first.  I don't think she had other intentions.

Just finished the movie.  It was a very good movie and I enjoyed watching it.  Seeing a character go insane in a film is good stuff.  It wasn't as intense / cringeworthy as some of you made it seem.  I was expecting to see one or two really gross scenes.  
grin.gif

The bathroom scene you guys are talking about, I think Lily just wanted to have some small talk / chitchat with Nina first.  I don't think she had other intentions.

Movie is great....the director did an amazing job

Natalie Portman...tho she looked like sticks, was still eye candy and...that Mila Kunis!

great acting all around tho...deserves the nominations

sidebar: I see alot of movies, of all kind... but I hadnt been in a movie wit that many white ppl in a min lol

Movie is great....the director did an amazing job

Natalie Portman...tho she looked like sticks, was still eye candy and...that Mila Kunis!

great acting all around tho...deserves the nominations

sidebar: I see alot of movies, of all kind... but I hadnt been in a movie wit that many white ppl in a min lol

Originally Posted by hymen man

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.
lol VISUALLY it looks amazing!!! and for the simple fact sean penn is in it i  wanna see the movie. but i came away with the same experience. i have No Clue what the story is about!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Swan was DOPE! I saw this and the fighter. Both movies are great!

up next is 127 hours. cant wait for that.

Originally Posted by hymen man

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.
lol VISUALLY it looks amazing!!! and for the simple fact sean penn is in it i  wanna see the movie. but i came away with the same experience. i have No Clue what the story is about!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Swan was DOPE! I saw this and the fighter. Both movies are great!

up next is 127 hours. cant wait for that.

I kinda got what the Tree of Life Preview was about like a deep coming of age story imo and imma check it out off GP anyway cuz of Pitt n Penn but....our first preview about the chick and its like a castle or sumtin and shes a poor girl and it was a dude on a horse who was rich i guess....I had no idea what the hell that was about

I kinda got what the Tree of Life Preview was about like a deep coming of age story imo and imma check it out off GP anyway cuz of Pitt n Penn but....our first preview about the chick and its like a castle or sumtin and shes a poor girl and it was a dude on a horse who was rich i guess....I had no idea what the hell that was about

Back
Top Bottom