Black Supreme Dunk Low SB x Air Force 1 Hybrid

Really isn't a hybrid...it's officially called the Supreme Dunk Pro Force 1 remember Supreme's were not SB's, they were DunkPro's.

even if they want to call it a hybrid, i mean come on now . . . get the color of the sole right.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Really isn't a hybrid...it's officially called the Supreme Dunk Pro Force 1 remember Supreme's were not SB's, they were Dunk Pro's.
I thought these were just one-of-one customs made for DJ Clark Clent since he doesn't like dunk midsoles/soles........?

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Really isn't a hybrid...it's officially called the Supreme Dunk Pro Force 1 remember Supreme's were not SB's, they were Dunk Pro's.
I thought these were just one-of-one customs made for DJ Clark Clent since he doesn't like dunk midsoles/soles........?
these are gonna be made avail to the gen public.....

personally i really like the whole dunk wit an af1 sole look......i wouldnt mind owning a pair...id throw a af1 sole on my barfs ftw

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by L7OSER

again, whats the point? I dont see y u would change the sole on these to an AF1 sole.
I cant call it but they look stupid to me with that sole. Nike must have changed their motto "If you can't create anything new then just make up some bs from the past"
true story.....the AF1 sole and the dunk sole are pretty similar in every way with the size exception (AF1 sole is much thicker in comparison).
AF1 Sole and Dunk sole are not really that similar. Other than they are both soles and usually white. Compare them and you will see.

Just like the white/royal version of these. Interesting, but COMPLETELY USELESS.

Back
Top Bottom