Black Supreme Dunk Low SB x Air Force 1 Hybrid

sneakernews

Banned
From Sneaker News

Just a note: These will not be released to the general public and this might be the only pair in existence.

black-supreme-dunk-low-air-force-1-a.jpg

black-supreme-dunk-low-air-force-1-b.jpg

again, whats the point? I dont see y u would change the sole on these to an AF1 sole.

they shoulda did the same colorway, but with an AF1 upper...the dunk upper on them makes them look fake and rather awkward

Originally Posted by L7OSER

again, whats the point? I dont see y u would change the sole on these to an AF1 sole.

I cant call it but they look stupid to me with that sole. Nike must have changed their motto "If you can't create anything new then just make up somebs from the past"

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I cant call it but they look stupid to me with that sole. Nike must have changed their motto "If you can't create anything new then just make up some bs from the past"
true story.....the AF1 sole and the dunk sole are pretty similar in every way with the size exception (AF1 sole is much thicker in comparison).
just re-release the preme dunks.
and i don't think they will ever retro SB's.......at least no time in the near future.....maybe a decade from now i could see it beingdone but as long as people are still buying dr. feelgoods and lobsters like they would ever reach the value of the older SB's.....there's no solidfinancial reason for nike to retro the best while they can still sell the worst.

omg no, this might not be good. this is like the 3rd one they've leaked.. hopefully not gonna be a trend.

Interesting looking, but the whole fusion of different designs with the AF1 sole is getting very old.

Back
Top Bottom