Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Local Shops Were Doing Raffle Tickets Based On Size Today >D ..... Was Able To Secure A Decent Amount Of Tickets So If I Don't Get A Call I'ma Be >:

It looks like it'll just be a raffle at HOH and online for me. I won't be in town for this release, and my brother didn't want to get me a ticket.

My bro and I have our guaranteed tickets. People were trying to cut last minute and we was not having that.

Anyone in Queens my boy told me they've been out there for a week or two on Jamaica Ave... you know they have those no vaseline prices though :smh:

He said he found a spot willing to do $450, but everywhere else is $550+ for size 9 - 12 and below 9 I think he said they wanted $500.

Last edited:
Out here in albany about 60+ people in line. People don't even know what the kicks looked like and they were still in line. I asked the first dudes in line what time they got there. 4 AM they claimed....smh for foams? hype is real

There was something going around like 2 hours before they started letting people in, like 20+ heads just randomly cut the line. People that were like 15-20 in line ended up being like 40-50 in line. Didn't get a ticket myself, not mad at all though. I know ill definitely cop online. Some lady complained to the store workers too, said she's callin corporate even though she STILL got her pair secured, she thought it was unjust to everyone else in line. see u guys release day morning

Last edited:
Out here in albany about 60+ people in line. People don't even know what the kicks looked like and they were still in line. I asked the first dudes in line what time they got there. 4 AM they claimed....smh for foams? hype is real

There was something going around like 2 hours before they started letting people in, like 20+ heads just randomly cut the line. People that were like 15-20 in line ended up being like 40-50 in line. Didn't get a ticket myself, not mad at all though. I know ill definitely cop online. Some lady complained to the store workers too, said she's callin corporate even though she STILL got her pair secured, she thought it was unjust to everyone else in line. see u guys release day morning
Is this CrossGates?

Only for the tickets to "guarantee" a pair on release day. May be crazy as well.

from what i have been told by store managers this is how how goes you get your ticket days before of what size and what store to go to, people line up, and if your turn comes up they still may or may not have your pair having a ticket does not guarantee a pair which is actually messed up I would think ok i got the ticket i got my pair, and its also not fair because a lot of people still dont know about the ticket system.

Got my "guaranteed" ticket! I put it like that because I won't consider it guaranteed until I have them in my hands on Friday!!! SMH at the spots I called saying they have over 40+ people on line with only 10 pairs to go around. I don't understand why they don't at least give people a heads up and send them home. Can't wait to see them in person!!!!

Wore mine today

Back
Top Bottom