Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I pray to Jebus that they pass out the tickets on sunday the week of the release.

Last edited:
Where are all you figuring out which spots are doing what? Such as raffles or RSVP. How does raffle work, never done it. 

Where are all you figuring out which spots are doing what? Such as raffles or RSVP. How does raffle work, never done it. 
When are they passing raffle tix out for these? These are the next BIG release IMO. :pimp:

:rofl: the "noob" crew....welcome to the sneaker game. Google the phone numbers to your local stores, call the numbers...and then guess what? ask them!!! Pretty simple.

Oh, and just In case you win....you don't win the shoes... you win A CHANCE TO PURCHASE a pair of shoes usually a size you specify.  A couple people have entered raffles thinking they win the shoes and show up in line only to find out... U still gotta have the cash to cop'em....

roll.gif
the "noob" crew....welcome to the sneaker game. Google the phone numbers to your local stores, call the numbers...and then guess what? ask them!!! Pretty simple.
Well, not quite. My Footlocker was calling it a raffle but what they were doing was giving out tickets with numbers on it to make a uniformed line. Thats why I asked.

Well, not quite. My Footlocker was calling it a raffle but what they were doing was giving out tickets with numbers on it to make a uniformed line. Thats why I asked.
I have asked my local FL and they are telling me they don't know yet, hence why I asked the question
mean.gif

I have asked my local FL and they are telling me they don't know yet, hence why I asked the question
mean.gif
I can relate because I also asked at my local Footlocker. Not only did they say they don't know yet, they also said, "well it's not official that we are going to have them" 

But that "raffle" that mine had was very odd. Literally cards with a number and size, and when you got to Footlocker you went to your appropriate spot. 

Can't wait. These represent what the foams used to be. CW screams OG-type. Simple, not loud. These could've been an OG colorway and been successful if it was.

i was saying the same thing. This colorway definitely brings it back to the simplistic OG status

These will hopefully be my first foam purchase. Not a super big fan of them, but Ive always wanted to at least try on a pair. Black on Black cant go wrong, they look stealthy.

I got wide feet. I was thinking about going up half a size... any input on this?
I have multiple pairs of foamposites and I wear my true size..i have a size 13 in the majority of my shoes..i could wear them in a size 12 but my feet would hurt

Back
Top Bottom