Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I just got my pair, and I have to say that these are top three in my book as far as foam ones. Perfect winter shoe. I am glad I won't have to deal with the chaos that will ensue come December.

Damn...hope the fact that these aren't loud like most of the Foams people are eating up causes the resell to stay in check.

Anthracite >Stealth ....October 6 these dropped in Asia.Alreadygotem been selling.By the way im backkkkkk!Dmv[emoji]8482[/emoji]

I don't understand why people like these so much.Anthracite is a muchbetter shoe.once the clear yellows its over.im waiting on the pink

If and only if I have extra cash after the SCROLL of things I'm all ready planning to purchase and they don't require me to camp for 5+ hours ill cop, I mean they are extremely clean from the pics I've seen, but I just can't wait 10+!hrs outside the day after Xmas, and Ive bought 8 new shoes by that point,(hypotheically speaking) just principle!

I don't understand why people like these so much.Anthracite is a muchbetter shoe.once the clear yellows its over.im waiting on the pink

The sole isn't clear though. In terms of which is better - tie at the moment. Whether the stealths have the wearability like the anthracites remains to be seem. They are very photogenic.

Last edited:
In my opinion the stealth is clean.But in some pics they look fake aka fugazee.pink is just more of a Showstopper

In my opinion the stealth is clean.But in some pics they look fake aka fugazee.pink is just more of a Showstopper

nah they black ones are the show stopper. the pink ones will sit in the city except in small sizes girls and the youngins gon cop those. they will probably sell like the gym greens. nyc will prolly sell a lot faster than the city them bammas ji mess with pink up there.

Damn...hope the fact that these aren't loud like most of the Foams people are eating up causes the resell to stay in check.
i dunno bout that, before these were even retroed da 2007 foamposite pennys in all black were probably one of da most organically expensive foams

on da market.

I guarantee these pink joints make more noise in the hood.These stealth look like fake anthracites.don't try to dye the bottom black once they yellow.Pink > astealth.im dead serious.#breastcancerawareness

So, nobody wants to disclose the price they paid?
nerd.gif
I paid $300 shipped to a store in Japan through Rakuten.  These are my new beaters and will be worn into the ground.  Love them, especially this time of year.

I'm seeing these available to ship for ~$400 on eBay now...I'll wait closer to RD since I'll most likely be able to cop for retail or cheaper than 400.

Back
Top Bottom