Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Price wise stealth > pearl... but if u lke em better y not? A t the end of the day u are the o e thats going to wear em....

Price wise stealth > pearl... but if u lke em better y not? A t the end of the day u are the o e thats going to wear em....

LOL this is some crazy mess. That is why i'm glad I live in Texas where you are allowed to use deadly force if someone tries to secure your belongings as their own. Maybe thats why we have less than half the amount of robberies as other states.

Last edited:
LOL this is some crazy mess. That is why i'm glad I live in Texas where you are allowed to use deadly force if someone tries to secure your belongings as their own. Maybe thats why we have less than half the amount of robberies as other states.
QFT.

unlike here in Kali. only criminals are allowed to carry guns. us law abiding citizens have to jump through hoops just to own one.

Somewhat good to hear more stores are getting them now maybe the prices will go down(wishful thinking i know). Wish it was a local spot that are getting them though. The search and wait continues.....Maybe NDC will tweet they are restocked again after they tweet the link for the XIs so those that miss out will go for the Stealth? :nerd:
I can feel the desperation on this message >D

Maybe :rolleyes but not enough to fork over prices that's not retail. Like I said OG Royals were my last cop so i think i'll live without this one. >D

Maybe
eyes.gif
but not enough to fork over prices that's not retail. Like I said OG Royals were my last cop so i think i'll live without this one.
grin.gif
believe me, I may have missed kicks I really like but no way in hell i'm forking over retail in any of them. you snooze you loose. if i see them at a later date, then they were meant to be.

Maybe :rolleyes but not enough to fork over prices that's not retail. Like I said OG Royals were my last cop so i think i'll live without this one. >D
believe me, I may have missed kicks I really like but no way in hell i'm forking over retail in any of them. you snooze you loose. if i see them at a later date, then they were meant to be.

Yeah that's my approach too. With that said i'm out this thread until another restock pops up :nerd: :lol: or they are in my possession. Enjoy the pair(s) to those that got them and the few that are still on the hunt, good luck on your search! Merry Christmas NT. :nthat:

Yeah that's my approach too. With that said i'm out this thread until another restock pops up
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
or they are in my possession. Enjoy the pair(s) to those that got them and the few that are still on the hunt, good luck on your search! Merry Christmas NT.
nthat.gif
You have to check this thread 
nerd.gif

I was like "there ain't no restock on Stealth foams yet only 5 new messages.."then as soon as it popped till like 11 all messages all sold out 
laugh.gif

Then of course couple of sizes always popped up now and then.  Happy holidays to you, take care.

QFT.

unlike here in Kali. only criminals are allowed to carry guns. us law abiding citizens have to jump through hoops just to own one.
QFT

still waiting for mine ordered originally from RD. suppose to come today. 2 pairs I got yesterday from restock hopefully doesn't come before this.

Back
Top Bottom