Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

:smh: refreshed eastbay and still missed out...clicked as soon as they went up...NDC tweet link didnt even work for me...then when it did they was already sold out...only 1 store in Louisiana got these HOH in Baton rouge :smh: :smh: All bad

I'm in the country with the world's fastest internet speeds (South Korea), a relatively new computer, and I still fail miserably on this release. How I was able to get the DB 9's is still a mystery to me... 
indifferent.gif

Struck out on JJ, but came up on Eastbay and NDC. JJ demoralized me last night, so I was pretty surprised with my luck this mornings.

Let's get to the pics and stories of the campouts, please.

ATTENTION!
Sorry, one or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit allowed. For more information or if you have any questions please contact us at 1 800 806 6453. [Code: 041L-0000000]
Wouldn't let me checkout but shoes still in cart.
Good luck Bro this happened to me with the KD gold medals... I called and they could do nothing but refresh my cart which kicked the shoes out...then someone from ntalk scooped my 14 instantly... I was so heated but what can you do....

wouldnt you be?

billion dollar company keeps dilling there loyal customers around on the most in demand shoe

lets give em xxxx of these nasty pink foams, but only xx of the super hot all black foams

give u less of what u want, build the hype for the next crap.

nike loves seeing 220 shoes instantly sell out

LOL at guys saying "easy cop" when there are tons of people on here that were unable to add to cart on any of the three sites. Congrats on your pick-up. I was able to get my size of NDC, but it's not an easy cop because you were lucky enough to get thru.
I thought I was buggin. How are these an easy cop when so many struck out. Just the luck of the draw.

Honestly don't think it's luck to get through. I haven't missed a release on NDC since the Dave White restock in March lol.

It's all about what Internet you have IMO

I really have no Idea how the hell my size 13 went through on Eastbay. I'm fully expecting a cancellation email. I have confirmation but I'm expecting cancellation. haha

Ended-up securing a pair via FTL since their link popped-up first on Twitter, but I was still trying on the NDC link and failed for that. I know some got hit with the "Product Not Available" page too, but then I also couldn't see the drop-down option for sizes after a quick refresh...

like i said, 3 seconds into the release it said sold out

i was pissed

just kept adding the sz13, (or trying to at least) and finally it popped in my cart

i was so happy since i was bout to give up

my wife wasnt please haha

Welp.

Struck out on Eastbay.

Kept trying to add a size 14 or 15 to my cart but kept getting the "size is already reserved in other customers cart" message.

Still baffles me that these were more limited than the Pink foams.

Back
Top Bottom