Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

The fake Titanium xx3's were so blatantly fake though. They were off-model in almost every way. These, on the other hand, look tight; and people seem tothink he's a reliable dude. My woman's intuition is telling me, he's legit; and thus those are legit. Either way, post more pics please. And, dothey come in a standard xx3 box, or in a wooden box? I would also like to know if you've made sweet, sweet love to these yet, and finally, how you got'em!
kthanxbi

Yes, I agree. Where will you get your Bred's by the way? I know you were at HoH for the Jumpman's. Will you be there or at Niketown? Both?

more pics on the way but they come with regular box with premier labeling just like the titanium and no cd

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

THey look dope ill be on first in line on 34th st ..
with 5 people ez/
no you wont. lol ill be first my dude
roll.gif
. you can believethat. what time and what day are you heading out to camp, and which store?

I'd like to see some proof that 10 people are on line at niketown. It hasn't even been confirmed as a location yet, why would people start campingalready?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

there are 10 ppl on line at NTNY right now as of 9:30PM TONIGHT....

those +!**+@ clowns are seriously sitting in the rain right now
laugh.gif

na real talk there is 10 ppl at ntny, i work for nikestore westchester in NY and my boss went ntny for something because he use to work there before he becamethe manager at my store. he called my like 1 hour and a half ago and told me 5 ppl were outside at ntny camping out because he knows i took off work to campout for this release. so this is true the camp out has started at ntny already.

I don't understand why they would choose to camp at Niketown when it hasn't been confirmed as a location yet.

Whatever, there is no need to be out there this early. I bet the line doesn't even reach 23 until like Sunday.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

iwantem if you dont know who i am i wouldnt call ducktales

Really , Who are you and how did you get them ? Its does not hurt to help others out .

Back
Top Bottom