Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

This concept of limited sneakers confuses and infuriates me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Respinda

I think pretty much anything we say to Nike will fall on deaf ears. As one store owner in TO told me, "Nike Canada doesn't listen to us or anyone".. these guys are just too big for their own good, and we are going to keep buying their product no matter what.

One thing I wanted to mention: There's been alot of argument here as to why these shoes are so limited, and that the blame should be directed at JB for keeping these at so tight numbers. I noticed that both these shoes and the Titaniums have got these wooden inserts designed to keep the shoes to form (much better I hope when compared to those cardboard inserts you find in typical Nike/JB products). The question I have is whether or not these inserts would add signifigantly more to the price of the BRED Finale Premier.. bringing it much higher than the retail $230 cost.

The reason I say this, is that the only honest reasoning behind why JB would keep these so limited, is if they were selling these at a loss. Think about it for a second: With such a limited number of pairs, there's no way they are making any serious profit off of these, and the resellers get to keep all of the additional profit for themselves. Instead, JB can afford to sell these at a LOSS, for the sole purpose being to hype up the Jordan Brand so they can keep selling their regular releases.

Now I'm not sure what special additions/inserts/promos the Eninem or other limited sneakers have had, but I've seen other shoes come out in limited numbers with some rather interesting inserts; inserts that you'd think would otherwise bring the total cost of the shoe past $400-$500, yet they keep selling em at $250 or so, cause at such a limited quantity, they can afford to do so. On the flipside, if they chose to make the BRED Finale Premiers a general release (with wooden inserts and all), the risk is that these may not sell as well as Nike/JB would have hoped, JB would stand to lose money on each shoe sold (due to the higher than retail price of the shoe), and if the shoes DO manage to remain on shelves, then there is no hype to allow for the Jordan line to continue selling in 2009.

Let's face the facts: Michael Jordan is long retired, yet his brand is still selling strong, and will continue to sell strong for years if not decades to come. And if they continue to peddle out these hypebeast limited releases that recieve mainstream media coverage (such as the Sporting News article that was posted a few pages back), then it'll allow for more mainstreamers and sneakerheads alike to continue to put all their money into general release Jordans until the next hypebeast-ultra-limited release arrives.

Do you really think that this is the end of the ultra-limited-line of Jordan shoes? Of course not. Hell, JB will probably release a premier version of the Air Jordan XX4 (or 2009, or whatever they choose to call it) in the same 529-ultra-limited-quantity, or do the same with the upcoming DMP II's or other releases. The point is that everyone seems to be mad at JB for releasing these ultra limited shoes.. but I'm sayin that just as the resellers are doing it now, JB is just doin their own type of hustle: they don't get any of the insane profits pulled in by resellers and they probably are selling each XX3 Titanium and BRED Finale Premier at a loss, but the use the hypebeast attention to get more of their general releases like the True Flights, like the Six Rings, like the AJ1s and other Nike shoes sold to both the general consumers and the sneakerheads. When you think of it in that manner, it sounds like a sound business strategy on paper, only in reality all you see is consumers fighting each other just to get a pair of shoes.

Hi, first post, but been lurking. I saw this post yesterday, and had to disagree with some of your argument, though I wholely agree with your conclusion. Only Nike, JB and people associated with them have the actual numbers, retail channel agreements and so forth, so even with retail experience I could be wrong,but I would truly put money on this:

Jordan Brand most likely does not sell these shoes at a loss. Retail on any product allows the shop selling to 1) Cover the cost of the shoe, 2) Cover theiroperating costs: salaries, training, rent, online store fronts, ads, etc., and 3) Margin of profit on top. Nike used to sell these shoes to employees andwhatnot at discounted prices, which is at the very least at the incremental cost of a pair of shoes (though probably still more); retail partners likeFinishline and Footlocker Inc sell to employees for ~100, which should be covering at least the first part of that equation above, the cost of the shoe. TheXX3 costs for Nike are likely somewhere 1/2 retail or less, given that Nike want to make a profit on them as well, and that includes designing costs,advertising, line setup, etc (Hey, Mike needs his too!). Most of those fixed costs are already put in, so making a couple hundred more shoes is not going tocosts them nearly as much as making the 10,000s earlier. Heck, all the advertising needed is to have a employee 'leak' the news to sneakerfiles, andany sneakerhead worth his salt will know of it within days whether they're on the net or not. Prototyping was probably done when they were planning allthe other colorways as well, visualize and draw a whole bunch of different ones and choose from them. So even given that these shoes might cost more as theyare not mass-produced, the actual cost of the shoes themselves is cannot truly be as high as you suggested.

In addition, a good-quality split-toe ceder shoe tree (as the premier ones look to be) can be had for less than $40 retail, in the USA. Buy in bulk (most ofthese trees can fit a 3 shoe-size range, so at least 120 a size?), and factor in the low cost of tag and chain, as well as that burning the logo on is minimalwhen done for a few hundred like this, and JB is at least passing the extra costs on to you in that $45 jump, if not making a tad bit more profit along theway.

And even if, in the end, they are truly losing money on each shoe (again, I doubt this), keeping volume limited is not the way to go. Scale up production andcost-per-unit goes down; for any consumer good, having high fixed costs guarantee this.

I would guess that they keep it limited not as you said to keep their losses down, but because they understand their business very, very well (they've hadyears to perfect it, after all). They see their brand value increase with their sudden showings in news reports and word-of-mouth, or 'hype', as yousee evidenced here, any number of other internet forums, at meetups, expo's, and the like. The only negative seeming to be animosity from a small (thoughwhat should be important) group of consumers, to whom the internet (and Niketalk, ISS, etc.) have given a public voice to. I would have thought that JB wouldwant to nuture their core consumers (they do this somewhat with Flight Club), who are the true base for excitement of any release, really, rather thanantagonize them with issues like the mob at Jimmy Jazz, preferred stores holding back pairs and selling them on the side or keeping for themselves, selling atprices above suggested retail, etc, which in addition to other issues like poor QC might turn away a number of their most loyal customers. But that's howNike and JB have decided to work it, decided the negatives are well outweighed by what they gain, so this is what we get.

So yes, Jordan Brand is selling the shoes at a price point that is lower than they could actually get in the market and losing out on potentialprofits (proven by the ridiculous markups that people are willing to pay the same week, heck the same day even), but that does not mean they'reeven losing out on any monetary profit at all.

JB is not taking a hit for this, or doing it out of a sense of gratitude to true heads; they are in it for the money, they get theirs no matter what and more. They're not truly competing with Reebok, adidas, or even other Nike generic basketball shoes, they've always tried to place their products as moreluxuries, and building hype and limiting supply only helps them do this. Only way to show your disappointment with their practices that will actually makethem listen is to stop giving them your money and/or convince others to do the same. Like CharmCityKid said earlier, "everyone who missed outshould be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop." Thing is, the people that you hear andread b****ing and moaning can't stop buying their shoes, (and even if they do there's a whole group behind them waiting to anyway), so how are theygonna ever convince others not to do the same?

roll.gif
pimp.gif
William Rivera 3 wrote:

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

yo william you was worried about not even getting these shoes sucking on ##%* so much to get these...
please kid your a joke you even looked like a grape...
you can't be serious
laugh.gif

I respect the age difference between us, I'm 22
roll.gif

EDIT
I remember in Jan, when I was screwed over at the Titanium launch, I ended up with homeys address.. In order 2 cop the kicks, one needed 2 show state I.D..
I can't remember who copped the 9.5's off the top of my head
roll.gif

yo will is this kid serious right now hahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cooliend

Originally Posted by Respinda

I think pretty much anything we say to Nike will fall on deaf ears. As one store owner in TO told me, "Nike Canada doesn't listen to us or anyone".. these guys are just too big for their own good, and we are going to keep buying their product no matter what.

One thing I wanted to mention: There's been alot of argument here as to why these shoes are so limited, and that the blame should be directed at JB for keeping these at so tight numbers. I noticed that both these shoes and the Titaniums have got these wooden inserts designed to keep the shoes to form (much better I hope when compared to those cardboard inserts you find in typical Nike/JB products). The question I have is whether or not these inserts would add signifigantly more to the price of the BRED Finale Premier.. bringing it much higher than the retail $230 cost.

The reason I say this, is that the only honest reasoning behind why JB would keep these so limited, is if they were selling these at a loss. Think about it for a second: With such a limited number of pairs, there's no way they are making any serious profit off of these, and the resellers get to keep all of the additional profit for themselves. Instead, JB can afford to sell these at a LOSS, for the sole purpose being to hype up the Jordan Brand so they can keep selling their regular releases.

Now I'm not sure what special additions/inserts/promos the Eninem or other limited sneakers have had, but I've seen other shoes come out in limited numbers with some rather interesting inserts; inserts that you'd think would otherwise bring the total cost of the shoe past $400-$500, yet they keep selling em at $250 or so, cause at such a limited quantity, they can afford to do so. On the flipside, if they chose to make the BRED Finale Premiers a general release (with wooden inserts and all), the risk is that these may not sell as well as Nike/JB would have hoped, JB would stand to lose money on each shoe sold (due to the higher than retail price of the shoe), and if the shoes DO manage to remain on shelves, then there is no hype to allow for the Jordan line to continue selling in 2009.

Let's face the facts: Michael Jordan is long retired, yet his brand is still selling strong, and will continue to sell strong for years if not decades to come. And if they continue to peddle out these hypebeast limited releases that recieve mainstream media coverage (such as the Sporting News article that was posted a few pages back), then it'll allow for more mainstreamers and sneakerheads alike to continue to put all their money into general release Jordans until the next hypebeast-ultra-limited release arrives.

Do you really think that this is the end of the ultra-limited-line of Jordan shoes? Of course not. Hell, JB will probably release a premier version of the Air Jordan XX4 (or 2009, or whatever they choose to call it) in the same 529-ultra-limited-quantity, or do the same with the upcoming DMP II's or other releases. The point is that everyone seems to be mad at JB for releasing these ultra limited shoes.. but I'm sayin that just as the resellers are doing it now, JB is just doin their own type of hustle: they don't get any of the insane profits pulled in by resellers and they probably are selling each XX3 Titanium and BRED Finale Premier at a loss, but the use the hypebeast attention to get more of their general releases like the True Flights, like the Six Rings, like the AJ1s and other Nike shoes sold to both the general consumers and the sneakerheads. When you think of it in that manner, it sounds like a sound business strategy on paper, only in reality all you see is consumers fighting each other just to get a pair of shoes.

Hi, first post, but been lurking. I saw this post yesterday, and had to disagree with some of your argument, though I wholely agree with your conclusion. Only Nike, JB and people associated with them have the actual numbers, retail channel agreements and so forth, so even with retail experience I could be wrong, but I would truly put money on this:

Jordan Brand most likely does not sell these shoes at a loss. Retail on any product allows the shop selling to 1) Cover the cost of the shoe, 2) Cover their operating costs: salaries, training, rent, online store fronts, ads, etc., and 3) Margin of profit on top. Nike used to sell these shoes to employees and whatnot at discounted prices, which is at the very least at the incremental cost of a pair of shoes (though probably still more); retail partners like Finishline and Footlocker Inc sell to employees for ~100, which should be covering at least the first part of that equation above, the cost of the shoe. The XX3 costs for Nike are likely somewhere 1/2 retail or less, given that Nike want to make a profit on them as well, and that includes designing costs, advertising, line setup, etc (Hey, Mike needs his too!). Most of those fixed costs are already put in, so making a couple hundred more shoes is not going to costs them nearly as much as making the 10,000s earlier. Heck, all the advertising needed is to have a employee 'leak' the news to sneakerfiles, and any sneakerhead worth his salt will know of it within days whether they're on the net or not. Prototyping was probably done when they were planning all the other colorways as well, visualize and draw a whole bunch of different ones and choose from them. So even given that these shoes might cost more as they are not mass-produced, the actual cost of the shoes themselves is cannot truly be as high as you suggested.

In addition, a good-quality split-toe ceder shoe tree (as the premier ones look to be) can be had for less than $40 retail, in the USA. Buy in bulk (most of these trees can fit a 3 shoe-size range, so at least 120 a size?), and factor in the low cost of tag and chain, as well as that burning the logo on is minimal when done for a few hundred like this, and JB is at least passing the extra costs on to you in that $45 jump, if not making a tad bit more profit along the way.

And even if, in the end, they are truly losing money on each shoe (again, I doubt this), keeping volume limited is not the way to go. Scale up production and cost-per-unit goes down; for any consumer good, having high fixed costs guarantee this.

I would guess that they keep it limited not as you said to keep their losses down, but because they understand their business very, very well (they've had years to perfect it, after all). They see their brand value increase with their sudden showings in news reports and word-of-mouth, or 'hype', as you see evidenced here, any number of other internet forums, at meetups, expo's, and the like. The only negative seeming to be animosity from a small (though what should be important) group of consumers, to whom the internet (and Niketalk, ISS, etc.) have given a public voice to. I would have thought that JB would want to nuture their core consumers (they do this somewhat with Flight Club), who are the true base for excitement of any release, really, rather than antagonize them with issues like the mob at Jimmy Jazz, preferred stores holding back pairs and selling them on the side or keeping for themselves, selling at prices above suggested retail, etc, which in addition to other issues like poor QC might turn away a number of their most loyal customers. But that's how Nike and JB have decided to work it, decided the negatives are well outweighed by what they gain, so this is what we get.

So yes, Jordan Brand is selling the shoes at a price point that is lower than they could actually get in the market and losing out on potential profits (proven by the ridiculous markups that people are willing to pay the same week, heck the same day even), but that does not mean they're even losing out on any monetary profit at all.

JB is not taking a hit for this, or doing it out of a sense of gratitude to true heads; they are in it for the money, they get theirs no matter what and more. They're not truly competing with Reebok, adidas, or even other Nike generic basketball shoes, they've always tried to place their products as more luxuries, and building hype and limiting supply only helps them do this. Only way to show your disappointment with their practices that will actually make them listen is to stop giving them your money and/or convince others to do the same. Like CharmCityKid said earlier, "everyone who missed out should be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop." Thing is, the people that you hear and read b****ing and moaning can't stop buying their shoes, (and even if they do there's a whole group behind them waiting to anyway), so how are they gonna ever convince others not to do the same?
Welcome to NT and congratulations because you actually know what you're talking about unlike most of the newcomers lately

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND

this is the real deal right here. everyone is heated and understandably so. i was at the annapolis mall release and wasn't fortunate enough to win the raffle. same thing happened to me at columbia mall for the titanium release.

everyone who missed out should be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop.
i'm no reseller, but i'ma keep it real... i only wanted them to sell. times are hard man, so i can def. understand those who are reselling on a release like this.

now, reselling stuff like the 11/12 pack just to turn a profit i don't agree with. but with such a big flip ($230 gets u $1500+ in a matter of days)
eek.gif
there's no way i can knock the next man's hustle cause in today's financial climate, who wouldn't do that??

but the bottom line is this... the horrendous state of the shoe game is a direct result of nike/jordans business/marketing practices. u CANNOT hate on the next man who was fortunate enough to cop, period! regardless of what he decides to do with them after he bought them.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!
wow

LOL after all that hard work he's re-selling his pair haha.

160jordansdeep wrote:
SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND

You have been reselling their @!!% for years. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

The miracles on 34th street dont work for everybody.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

damn jimmy jazz was crazyu lol

stop posting. no one is looking at your sig and no one wants your shoes.

LOL people just want to post so people can see their signatures and sell, what a shame haha.

yea what a shame kid... ill be making a profit while you just post on niketalk and do nothing...

Yes that's correct and you are still posting as if you are going to sell them right at this moment. Why don't you try Ebay instead of worryingabout what others have to say.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

yea what a shame kid... ill be making a profit while you just post on niketalk and do nothing...

Yes that's correct and you are still posting as if you are going to sell them right at this moment. Why don't you try Ebay instead of worrying about what others have to say.

im glad for jordan fanatic
smile.gif
. take these to ebay and stop posting on here thinking people will look at your sig

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!
wow

LOL after all that hard work he's re-selling his pair haha.

negative, got it in my sig just to see if i will get a crazy offer that i cant refuse...def not pressed about sellin these and probably wont...like i statedearlier...after all the work i put in its almost like these got sentimental value!

ohwell.gif

This is it, I know I am out. CDP XI/XII, snooze. I didn't even know about this release, I saw the thread and it was long. Never bothered to click on it. I actually saw the pic of the shoe (Page 1) for the first time today. The only reason I found out about this, or should I say, the only reason I finallyclicked on this thread was that I saw a pic of the "Campout" from the "Official HOH LA" thread.

Good bye Jordan Brand, I used to be so hyped to find out what the latest retro would be. I used to be so hyped to find out which retro that I couldn'thave as a child, would finally be in my possession. It was joy and excitement, I was ecstatic to finally excited to have the shoes that I saw MJ himself playin. Not on legacy/tribute DVD's, but on real time live TV.

The Black/Red IV's that he wore when he made that shot over Ehlo and the Cavs.

37931867.jpg

The Black/Metallic V's that we saw the bottom of many times after MJ got pounded by the Pistons and the "Jordan Rules"

p1_jordan2_getty.jpg

The Infrared VI's that he wore that he wore in the Finals against the Lake show. When he went up for that layup, I was 8, and my jaw dropped seeing himsplit Big Game James and Magic.

001304440.jpg

The VII's he wore against Portland, when he dropped all those 3's on Clyde and Cliff Robinson. *Shrugs Shoulders*

37932003.jpg

The VIII's he wore against Barkley, Majerle, KJ and the gang....3 Peat baby.

37932105.jpg

He never wore the XI as a Bull, but I liked them anyway.

The Chicago X's that Pip wore, and the ones MJ rocked with the "45" stitched on. "I'm Back".

pippencw7.jpg

jordan3.jpg

The XI's you rocked and got fined for against the Magic (Concords). The Black/Red XI's that MJ was rocking when he was clutching the trophy afterbeating the Sonics on Fathers Day.

jordan_627_080211.jpg

jordan6_627_080211.jpg

34819713.jpg

The Black/White XII's against the Jazz. "The Mail Man doesn't deliver on Sundays"
wink.gif
(If you watched the series you would know the reference).

23jordan_047.jpg

The Black XIII's against the Jazz in the '98 Finals. The Black/Red XIV's MJ wore for the famous "Last Shot",
smokin.gif

017045693.jpg

It was a great run.....

18_fernando_medina.jpg

nba_g_jordan_iverson_580.jpg

I could post pictures for days of kicks MJ wore on the court,
smokin.gif

Goodbye Jordan Brand.

mj2.jpg

72376357.jpg

White-Flag.jpg

Originally Posted by Lrrr

160jordansdeep wrote:
SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND
You have been reselling their @!!% for years. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

The miracles on 34th street dont work for everybody.
roll.gif

true

i do and will always resell

but this shoe i was gonna keep as i still have the first colorway from january

in 2009 i am not 100% but i will not buy like i have in the past as i am giving up heavy collecting for the most part

and looking to get rid alot of my collect in size 8.5 and 9

i did not try to get the shoe and i got nothing

oh well life goes on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'm sorry but your confirmation is different from an actual confirmation (see image below from ISS)

You can see that the confirmation is dated on the 24th and not the 23rd. And if you check the length of the color above your size exceeds the Black/Varsity Red length (should end above EACH, yours end above the price) Also the shoe name should go on top of the Grand Total price but your "blocked" section doesn't exceed the price, so it means it's a different item

So I say DUCK TALES until you post a correct Confirmation Email or the shoes itself....
nerd.gif

nice find. i dont believe this guy anymore
This was easy to figure out... Did anyone notice that $230.00+$10.38 doesn't = $244.38???

I wanted to believe the guy and congratulate him but stuff just isn't adding up. Why the hell would you need to lie about getting the release or not.

Told ya'll there's something wrong with this fool he's shady and a wannabe he's just tryna fit in somewhere I guess

Lol this is comical, I'm sitting here at pepsi laughing and enjoying myself....congrats on the reslellers and whomever was able to obtain a pair. Happy holidays.

Ha ha ha ha ha this is too funny dude still hasn't said nothin
roll.gif

Lol why?? Why would you even try to lie about this and make up some photoshops and the whole nine?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

ohwell.gif

This is it, I know I am out. CDP XI/XII, snooze. I didn't even know about this release, I saw the thread and it was long. Never bothered to click on it.
I actually saw the pic of the shoe (Page 1) for the first time today. The only reason I found out about this, or should I say, the only reason I finally
clicked on this thread was that I saw a pic of the "Campout" from the "Official HOH LA" thread.

Good bye Jordan Brand, I used to be so hyped to find out what the latest retro would be. I used to be so hyped to find out which retro that I couldn't
have as a child, would finally be in my possession. It was joy and excitement, I was ecstatic to finally excited to have the shoes that I saw MJ himself play
in. Not on legacy/tribute DVD's, but on real time live TV.

The Black/Red IV's that he wore when he made that shot over Ehlo and the Cavs.

37931867.jpg

The Black/Metallic V's that we saw the bottom of many times after MJ got pounded by the Pistons and the "Jordan Rules"

p1_jordan2_getty.jpg

The Infrared VI's that he wore that he wore in the Finals against the Lake show. When he went up for that layup, I was 8, and my jaw dropped seeing him
split Big Game James and Magic.

001304440.jpg

The VII's he wore against Portland, when he dropped all those 3's on Clyde and Cliff Robinson. *Shrugs Shoulders*

37932003.jpg

The VIII's he wore against Barkley, Majerle, KJ and the gang....3 Peat baby.

37932105.jpg

He never wore the XI as a Bull, but I liked them anyway.

The Chicago X's that Pip wore, and the ones MJ rocked with the "45" stitched on. "I'm Back".

pippencw7.jpg

jordan3.jpg

The XI's you rocked and got fined for against the Magic (Concords). The Black/Red XI's that MJ was rocking when he was clutching the trophy after
beating the Sonics on Fathers Day.

jordan_627_080211.jpg

jordan6_627_080211.jpg

34819713.jpg

The Black/White XII's against the Jazz. "The Mail Man doesn't deliver on Sundays"
wink.gif
(If you watched the series you would know the reference).

23jordan_047.jpg

The Black XIII's against the Jazz in the '98 Finals. The Black/Red XIV's MJ wore for the famous "Last Shot",
smokin.gif

017045693.jpg

It was a great run.....

18_fernando_medina.jpg

nba_g_jordan_iverson_580.jpg

I could post pictures for days of kicks MJ wore on the court,
smokin.gif

Goodbye Jordan Brand.

mj2.jpg

72376357.jpg

White-Flag.jpg

great post! any real jordan fan... or should i say any fan who grew up watching jordan progress through all his phases as he developed into the greatest playerever.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom