Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Yippy! I got mine! Size 13! My size. Overnighted and everything.
tongue.gif
Ihave officially completed my XX3/23 Jordan collection and all of them are size 13!!!!

This is what happens when you have thousands of people trying to cop a pair.

Can any site handle us shoeheads??
laugh.gif

I had them in my cart went through the complete stage and got "due to popular demand blah,blah sold out"

u just gotta be patient. slow loading thats it. ya nvm site crashed!
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [h1]The webpage cannot be found[/h1] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] HTTP 400 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [h3]Most likely causes:[/h3]
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [h2]What you can try:[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Retype the address.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] Go back to the previous page. [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Go to http:// and look for the information you want.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td]More information[/td] [/tr][/table]
This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
[/td] [/tr][/table]did that happen to anyone?

Man, had it in my cart right at 11:24. Billing was slow as can be. Never made it past that. By the time it advanced to the next stage of checkout (easily 6-8minutes later) site was "closed".

Originally Posted by sincere

Yippy! I got mine! Size 13! My size. Overnighted and everything.
tongue.gif
I have officially completed my XX3/23 Jordan collection and all of them are size 13!!!!
Wow you're lucky congratulations

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

This is what happens when you have thousands of people trying to cop a pair.

Can any site handle us shoeheads??
laugh.gif

Nikes should. you'd think they be used to it by now...what Nubucks were the first "exclusive" online thing if I remember....they gotta step theygame up

Back
Top Bottom