Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

my bro was supposed to go for me to Annanpolis for me but he fagged out to go "housesitting"!!!
mad.gif
He aint getting #!%# from me for XMAS, anyway how many people showed up there?

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Even though i asked people for FC invite and no one helped me...I have two that im willing to give out for FREE...

thats love.
No it's stupid. That just means another dude can take your size.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Not releasing this internationally unlike the titanium joints, yall guys think FC might release 529 pairs ??

lets hope so. 313 pairs online was crazy, cant imagine how 23 will be
The Eminem 313 sold out in about four minutes, these XX3 will be sold out in about 30 seconds.

Good thing I'm professional at typing credit card info
i have em saved on my account
I have my cc info memorized...beat that

Thank you're using your card too much, but I just hope you make your payments full every month
smile.gif

i have mine memorized too but thats just how i am. i def. am using it too much. but the good thing about my CC is as long as the purchase is 300+, i pay nointerest for a year!!
pimp.gif

I work from 9:45 EST til about 4 AM EST tonight, so I guess I wont be able to grab these
smh.gif
hopefully Nike drops the ball on this release and they dont comeonline til like 5 AM
smile.gif
that would be an awesome xmas present for myself.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Even though i asked people for FC invite and no one helped me...I have two that im willing to give out for FREE...

lol thats funny b, goons tryna flip these for paypal payments so i sent out like 4 invites from my extra accounts.. those people can then send out 2 invites etc etc.
Yea some dudes here are dollar millionaires...lol text 23623 and follow the instructions. thats how I got my flight club acct.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

thats love.

Thats a great point!!! wait to give those out until after these drop!! lol!!!
I wear a 13 so its already near impossible

thats love.

You act like no one can get these you damn fools. Its mad easy and your odds are still stacked against you on this release. This forum is supposedto help people get a chance at copping limited shoes. Dont be effing douche bags

^Thats what I thought the time was...is it different now? People in this thread are mad shady especially the new members...anyways I have on fc invite left ifanyone wants it.

I dont even want to give out invites really because i want these so bad lol however ima give some invites out anyways so get at me if you want one!
Later.

thats love.

You act like no one can get these you damn fools. Its mad easy and your odds are still stacked against you on this release. This forum is supposed to help people get a chance at copping limited shoes. Dont be effing douche bags

Pretty sure were just messing around. notice how i put lol.
anyways,i dont know why everyone isnt doing what you did. instead of asking for one, you can get one yourself!!

and on jumpman23.com, on the page for the em 3s and these 23s it says text blah blah blah. lol
they tell you exactly how to get one. just takes 5 seconds of research.

KeVeNMaYnE is one of those NTers that just tries to crush everyones hopes!

This is how a conversation would go with him:
DaFutureNikeRep: Yo Kev, ima cop those black/red premiers off of flightclub tonight hopefully.
KeVeNMaynE: Naw, you not getting em. Even if you get them Nike wont send them to you! You could purchase from a reseller and all they gon do is take your moneyand keep the shoes!!

Im just playing with you Kev but on the real, we just trying to get these. All that we can do is try, simple as that. Telling someone that they wont get themmay fall back on you so watch out for that playboy.

thats love.

You act like no one can get these you damn fools. Its mad easy and your odds are still stacked against you on this release. This forum is supposed to help people get a chance at copping limited shoes. Dont be effing douche bags
indifferent.gif
I'm not here to be your BFF and help you.I'm here to get news on Jordans and have a better chance of getting these than the next person.

"Its mad easy and your odds are still stacked against you on this release."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
If the odds are stacked against me, how is it mad easy? Are you retarted?

Back
Top Bottom