black people like looking at other black people fight... vol: check ya facebook

i hate to say it... but black folks love seeing themselves in confrontation.
i go on facebook, and there's this new thing called socialcam...

socialcam tells every one what videos you're watching basically...

this is taking the place of worldstar, cuz every other video is some chicks fighting...

i dont understand the fascination of seeing people like you beat each other up.

do other races do this as well?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

noticed this social cam thing. seems like its 99% foolishness. never watched a vid though.

in b4 race war.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

NO ONLY BLACK PEOPLE LIKE WATCHING PEOPLE FIGHT

Jesus

thanks famb... i preciate dat...
can you point me to the website that deals primarily with middle eastern baby mamas fighting in the streets?

i'm welcome...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw it, but I didn't know how it showed what you were watching.

I didn't want pron to pop up on my Facebook.

This is nothing new.

I'll openly admit that ive been watching fight videos online since i was atleast 15. They are entertaining to me

Pretty dumb statement for you to single out one race. Maybe you need to step back from that conceitedness and chill with a different group of ppl for a while.

PPL like watching ppl fight.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

NO ONLY BLACK PEOPLE LIKE WATCHING PEOPLE FIGHT

Jesus

thanks famb... i preciate dat...
can you point me to the website that deals primarily with middle eastern baby mamas fighting in the streets?

i'm welcome...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got some videos of Middle Eastern Baby Mommas saved in my favorites on this one site, but they ain't fightin'

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Pretty dumb statement for you to single out one race. Maybe you need to step back from that conceitedness and chill with a different group of ppl for a while.

PPL like watching ppl fight.

go screen cap your facebook and see what races of people are looking at what races of people fight, doe...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

its not conceitedness... i'm just going off what i see..

Originally Posted by kickstart

Ignorance is great with Op. Step out the hood "Fambily."

lowut? Because I don't like seeing poverty stricken people fight... I'm in the hood? I has confused ... lemme know Las fambilias...

Yeah I got more white friends watching things of that nature than black.

Your argument is dependent on YOUR friends fam. Says more about you than black ppl as a whole.

I'll rephrase ... my apologies because y'all make great points..

"All races like seeing black people fight"...

No sarcasm, though..

That socialcam thing isnt real I think its like that hacked thing a few months ago where it looked like people were posting wierd pics

Cut the Politically Correct foolishness. WSHH is trash and I personally only see (you) black people on it. I live in PG County, but I got to school in Arlington, VA where the student body is very diverse. You can tell who doesn't have the internet at home and make it to class mostly to get their fix. The only people I see using WSHH are black people, and it's usually a fight video. Sugar-coat it if you want, but it is what it is. Of course there are exceptions to the rule. I've had to call my boy out on it several times. How often do packs of %@@$%+@ fight at gas stations anyway? Fools will be literally curled up under a blanket with an equally ignorant chick watch hood fights like it's a romantic comedy.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom