Black NT'ers: Ever Go Through A "White Girl" Phase? Do All Black Dudes? Vol. Real %$@%$% Only

I ran through a few white girls. But got bored they can be annoying %#! @!$* and ask dumb %#! questions.
No lie one dumb broad gonna ask me why do black people name their kids those names like Shanika and DeMarcus........I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
then said idk and then smashed a couple times before calling it quits. But a phase ALL BLACK MEN SHOULD GO THROUGH IS THEM ASIANS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OMG mm mmm mmmm i cant get enough. im a add a couple more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats how bomb it be

Would not call it a phase. I smash females that I'm attracted to. A good amount will be white females.

Has nothing to do with them throwing it at me, them being easy, or me specifically pursuing them. I do see ppl on the outside calling it that when they see me with one though.

i don't think it's a phase unless you make it one. my wife is white. but that's who i fell in love with. wouldn't be any different on my end if she were black, asian, etc.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I ran through a few white girls. But got bored they can be annoying %#! @!$* and ask dumb %#! questions.
No lie one dumb broad gonna ask me why do black people name their kids those names like Shanika and DeMarcus........I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
then said idk and then smashed a couple times before calling it quits. But a phase ALL BLACK MEN SHOULD GO THROUGH IS THEM ASIANS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OMG mm mmm mmmm i cant get enough. im a add a couple more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats how bomb it be

What is it in particular about the Asians?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

another thing i noticed is that a lot of asian dudes be putting white women on the pedastle like they're the best thing since sliced bread.

know us black dudes do it too kinda but yall asian dudes take it to a whole new leval.

whats up with that?

i want answers and i want them NOW

i think w/ the brothers... its just a bit taboo... stemming back to the slavery times...
the brothers just bring out a different side of the white womens... and vice versa, but not on the same level..

however... if you find 50 black dudes to keep it real, guarantee you 48 will choose a fine black chick over a white chick 8 days out the week...

black women > white women... its just the taboo side that factors into it.

i wouldnt call it a phase but my first time was with a white girl. They are overrated as far as what the media and society says but I still love 'em.

Latina girls > Black girls >>> White girls

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

i wouldnt call it a phase but my first time was with a white girl. They are overrated as far as what the media and society says but I still love 'em.

how you feel that about them latinas, famb?
i've had a couple in my day... 

nothing can compare to a sistah though... 

maaaaaaan... aint nothing like a black girl... w/ that body... that skin.... that smile... them yambs...

THEN... the killer part is there are many that are practical, w/ a good head on her shoulders... and isnt mean....

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

1526666_o.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

another thing i noticed is that a lot of asian dudes be putting white women on the pedastle like they're the best thing since sliced bread.

know us black dudes do it too kinda but yall asian dudes take it to a whole new leval.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 That Kobe/Lin pic is SO appropriate
Man idk what it is bout white girls but I love em
pimp.gif
 Black girls be wantin too much from me..Im only 19! Ill prolly marry a black one tho

BUT the wild card is that Ive never messed with an Asian or Latina girl...never been exposed to em but they are def
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

how you feel that about them latinas, famb?
i've had a couple in my day... 

nothing can compare to a sistah though... 

maaaaaaan... aint nothing like a black girl... w/ that body... that skin.... that smile... them yambs...

THEN... the killer part is there are many that are practical, w/ a good head on her shoulders... and isnt mean....

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

1526666_o.gif

I love my black women but its something about those Latina's bruh. The face, mass and the accent.

white women have 0 curves though...i need some sort of shape man..nothing like dem hips and datass

most white women simply dont have that hourglass shape wheress latinas n black women do

Back
Top Bottom