Black metallic 5s

He's most likely just confused, lets say he/family memeber got them 5+ years ago from a footlocker which is simply false. Lets say these are supposed to be the 06's, no 23's stitched on the heels & black jordan would be on the soles. The material on this pairs is durabuck, only og's, 99's & 06's have that material, 11' metallic's have nubuck. And 06's wouldn't have nike air on the heels. But these are a 1999 pair posted in these pics!! What he could mean is a family member bought this pair from a footlocker from 1999, but decided to give em years later as a present after keeping them ds.

Back on the older pairs of 5s only the bottoms yellowed. The mesh stayed clear. They look good in that respect

Hmm that could be the case...but thanks for the info bro...but I'm still thinking if I should pick them up...doesn't comes with OG box doe

Honestly I'm not liking the looks of them.. the NA on the heels looks 100% suspect IMHO.. get a shot of the size tag and post it before you pay for them..

Last edited:
Yeah, def fakes I'm afraid ...on phone at the moment, I'll give reasons & pics shortly.

Shape is off -toebox is too squared 

Jumpman logos on soles should have a "box foot"on MJ's left side

Tongue's too short

Uppers are not Durabuck

Nike Air logo on heels too small

Cut of the heel collars (around the Achilles) should be more curved

Legit pair (collar cut and AIR font)...

Ok thanks for pointing out flaws...I think I'm just gon back out of this...I don't want to waste my money if it's fake

These are fake

Notice how the points on the midsole flame are inconsistant - Picture of left shoe has rounded points and the right shoe is pointy straight points

Also the tongue stitching looks very sloopy, and jumpman on the left one looks a bit misshaped

if you are about to buy sneakers and the seller doesnt know when the sneaker came out, stay away

Back
Top Bottom