Black Market Militia - Self Titled

Anyone here peep this? +*#% goes hard but I wasn't too surprised by that. I just wish it was longer

For those who don't know..

blackmarket.jpg

rap group composed of Killah Priest, Timbo King, Hell Razah, Tragedy Khadafi and William Cooper. They released their debut self titled album in 2005, through PerformanceRecords, invisioned and initiated by Mitchell Serbes, Gary Hertzan, & Mariel Maffetone. Before doing so they released two underground mixtapes,Vol. 1, andVol. 2: Dead Street Scrolls.

Phenomenal album. One of my favorites of the decade. The roster alone should be enough to garner peoples attention.

Knew haze would be the first to post in here
laugh.gif
But yeah this cd waspretty damn good, appreciated.

pimp.gif

One of many slept on post-golden era NYC releases that only real heads appreciate while the rest cry about how NY fell off and the South "took over"
roll.gif

When you see "Tragedy Khadafi" you already know it's gonna be fire. Add KP there and it's a wrap.

this album was sick. all lyrical heavy weights. anything from these guys has some serious content. KP is my guy

the album was ridiculous.

stays in constant rotation. that joint with dead prez was like a dream come true for me.

Back
Top Bottom