Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I honestly don't know why JB didn't just give us a more unamuiously accepted darker shade of "infrared." Thats just my opinion, not trying to rustle any feathers or anything nor am I complaining. This 2014 JB infrared has grown on me overtime tho, and I don't really see it as straight up pink like I use to tho when I copped the white infrareds back in February. It's just a lighter shade of "infrared" in my humble opinion. Would I rather them be darker like the ones painted in this pic tho? Yes. Again that's just me tho. Dope pic by the way and nice work
JB just wants to keep us collecting as long as we can . If we don't get the version we really want it kind of leaves the door open and that void in our collection . At this point I'll take what I can get cause it's almost about time to call it quits .

View media item 1282679

Their fake, I have a early pair from August that look the same. The early production date are considered to be fakes
lmao some people got no patience

xtLeJeC.gif

Walked into Nike Santa Monica today/Sunday and walked out with my pair. No line, no wait, and no hassle! Plenty of pair around 3pm, went back at 5pm (from friend asking me to pick up pairs for them) and only sz12 left.

Picked up pair of jogger from urban for $40 as well. Today was a good day dispite the rain in LA.

View media item 1282828View media item 1282829

Back
Top Bottom