Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

0/18? dude...talk about hard times...

between my friend, his brother, another friend, my wife, and me. no good man.....

0/5 HOH Santa Anita
0/5 FNL Santa Anita
0/5 Footaction Santa Anita
0/3 HOH, FNL, FA Montebello

Now waiting Shiekh and a hailmary phone call. Otherwise, see you all online at 430am PST! lol.

That's ******** man. If you don't luck out someone in here will look out for you

That's why I saved all the stores' phone numbers that I enter into my phone. I knew I won a raffle as soon as I get a call.
Even if you save the numbers into your phone, doesn't it still show up as "No Caller ID" when they call?  I have a FTL store saved on mine and it still came up as 'No Caller ID' when they called me last week... Maybe they called from a second line in the store...?

All the calls I got came with the number showing on the ID

I wonder if there's some kind of consumer protection law about companies hiding the numbers while soliciting people. My call and my friend's call (two different states) both had the store number.

Even if you save the numbers into your phone, doesn't it still show up as "No Caller ID" when they call?  I have a FTL store saved on mine and it still came up as 'No Caller ID' when they called me last week... Maybe they called from a second line in the store...?
Hmm I never had that happened to me. I usually do not pick up unknown numbers so I try to save all the numbers into my phone and hope they all go through

Hmm I never had that happened to me. I usually do not pick up unknown numbers so I try to save all the numbers into my phone and hope they all go through
Yeah I never pick up unsaved numbers or 'No Caller ID's, except on weeks of raffles!

Let's bring back the pizza parties:

Last edited:
I did not know that hoh gave out tickets last week damn just looked at the launch locator. If they are doing calls for 5 days there must be tons. Hope I can strike online for these and the foams. 

I did not know that hoh gave out tickets last week damn just looked at the launch locator. If they are doing calls for 5 days there must be tons. Hope I can strike online for these and the foams. 
They dont do calls for 5 days.

For the sneakerheads in AZ, I believe Shiekh is still doing online raffles and Champs at Arrowhead is doing raffles until tomorrow. Still some chances to claim yourself a pair.

i got a gurantee ticket for a size 12.. i need a 11 or 11.5 someone please look out for me!!! also, for the ones who have picked up, i know this question has been asked--should we go a half size down or true to size. thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom