Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

How can i get these for retail ?
death-o.gif

1999-March 2001 were the dirt cheap but honorable days of reselling on Niketalk. It was just like a non profit community. It seemed like people were geniunely helping each other to get shoes back then. The most tax would be was 50 and even that was rare. This site used to be cluttered with personal ads of people selling 99 BC4s and 2000 Concords for under retail. I remember the DS OG Air Jordan II was the ultimate grail around here at a what we thought was expensive then price of $250-300. I bought a pair of VVNDS OG Fire Red 4s with box from a Idaho NTer for $120 back in 2000.

Alot of people say the 2011 Concords ruined the shoe culture but I will be the first OG to admit it started in March 2001 when the Cool Grey 11s dropped. As hyped as everybody was when the 2000 Cords dropped people were civilized. When the CG 11s dropped that was the first time I heard and personally seen employees holding stock, fights and violence, mall destruction and the prehistoric resellers in parking lot selling the shoes $100 over retail. Niketalk resellers changed also. The shoe that took the ultimate hit was specifically WC and BC4s with prices rising on them from under retail to $400 like overnight. When dudes started seeing that 99 WC/BC money prices never were meant to be fair again. If you guys think that the 2013 Royal 1 thread was a madhouse you would of needed a prayer to survive in that ugly ugly 2001 Black/Red Air Jordan XI thread. OG Nike Talkers can tell you guys So many flame wars, pirated accounts, website hacks and scams went down in December 01 on this very site

right on man, definite answer

had no time to put in any type of work for these. Completely slipped my mind. Thanks for the Shieks codes. My only hope. Ebay looking tempting right now.

Eating like a pig on 11/27 > getting up at 445a to prepare to be disappointed online.

what's the consensus on Weekend Drop? I keep getting emails from them and tempted to just pull the trigger

NT Legit approved. If you were contemplating ebay then I think you'd be better off ordering from Weekend Drop. Lot of dudes copped the pre order and already got shipping comfirmation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom