Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

quit bein a greedy f'r and let someone else get some, loser

you havin 3 pairs aint enuff???

hate ppl like you

Bro why hate when these are literally down to maybe $30-40 over retail . These are not DB's where there are limited and $600 a pair. When the argument is Richard's has pairs of shoes it is a massed produced GR so if you don't have one pay $30 extra on a FB group and get a pair. Life is too short to sweat stupid things like this.

Bro why hate when these are literally down to maybe $30-40 over retail . These are not DB's where there are limited and $600 a pair. When the argument is Richard's has pairs of shoes it is a massed produced GR so if you don't have one pay $30 extra on a FB group and get a pair. Life is too short to sweat stupid things like this.
Man not to go against what you are saying is true but where are they $30-$40 over retail because eBay is not no joke.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...709&US%20Shoe%20Size%20%28Men%27s%29=12&rt=nc

Found someone local who is selling for 250 or trade for military blue 4s. I have an out of town number. he dropped the price to 220 if i drove to his work at finishline and picked them up. He thought i was driving an hour. I have a size 9.5. Just wanting to double up. He has a Size 9. Posted in the legit check and didnt get any straight answers. Just one fake. Compared to mine they look good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everywhere else people are tell me they are legit. I trust NT.

View media item 1284391View media item 1284390View media item 1284389View media item 1284388View media item 1284386View media item 1284385View media item 1283483

Got my pair a few days ago. There is no way these things are pink. To me they are more orange than they are red or pink. Very vibrant glowing reddish orange.

Shoes are awesome, love the pop of the color against the black. Wish the paint wasn't as sloppy, it does give it a bit of a cheap look but overall these are some of my favorite pairs I own.

I thought I'd give him something to do... in hopes he would leave the thread for a while n Click on! >D

There's guys in here with a FRECKIN WALL OF JORDAN 6's .... like a GARAGE full

n he's over here crying about my stankin' 3 pairs... Can you Believe that!      

I'ma keep myself quiet about mine then, but I would say in general, I had to learn from my past failures. Unfortunately, it's a game, and you have to learn to play. I don't even use bots, but I'm happy with what I can get.

For these, I was up early with all my logins and CC info ready to copy and paste, and phones on speed dial. These dudes haven't failed enough to learn, they'll get it eventually. :wink:

Last edited:
Found someone local who is selling for 250 or trade for military blue 4s. I have an out of town number. he dropped the price to 220 if i drove to his work at finishline and picked them up. He thought i was driving an hour. I have a size 9.5. Just wanting to double up. He has a Size 9. Posted in the legit check and didnt get any straight answers. Just one fake. Compared to mine they look good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everywhere else people are tell me they are legit. I trust NT.

Legit

I'ma keep myself quiet about mine then, but I would say in general, I had to learn from my past failures. Unfortunately, it's a game, and you have to learn to play. I don't even use bots, but I'm happy with what I can get.

For these, I was up early with all my logins and CC info ready to copy and paste, and phones on speed dial. These dudes haven't failed enough to learn, they'll get it eventually.
wink.gif
And in All Honesty how many pairs did you grab after doing all the leg work and etc etc

Cuz, I did the same and manage to get mine in a total of 8 days, It took Online work

Broke them out for the first time last night at the mall. Swore I was gonna see a ton of people rocking these but surprisingly not one. Not even any FL or champs employees. Nonetheless still felt great rocking them. I always get a thrill breaking out shoes, especially J's, for the first time.

Last edited:
walked around the mall in these today.. front of feet started hurting so that was disappointing, but i think it's because i had the top tied up tight and the bottom just normal and to me these are Not TTS but .5 big. So i switched it up to tight at the first four lace holes and and little loose on top. we shall see

Saw these for the first time today on some kids feet outside of an IHOP this morning. The infrared looked extra bright in person and was a far cry from the dark shade of varsity red on the pair I wore for a few years..

On another note, I'm still anticipating my pair arriving from MOA, at first it was scheduled to be here on Wednesday, then it got bumped to Friday, then Saturday, and now Monday..:x (FedEX at it's finest) :smh:

And in All Honesty how many pairs did you grab after doing all the leg work and etc etc

Cuz, I did the same and manage to get mine in a total of 8 days, It took Online work

Chillll, I'll say 3ish (ish). Too hot in this room! Lol

All online, majority Saturday in 38 mins, and 1 on Sunday in 1 min. All clean and honest work, no bot, ATC etc.

Last edited:

walked around the mall in these today.. front of feet started hurting so that was disappointing, but i think it's because i had the top tied up tight and the bottom just normal and to me these are Not TTS but .5 big. So i switched it up to tight at the first four lace holes and and little loose on top. we shall see
Happened to me with the carmines and white infrareds, try breaking it in and dont tie it too tight. Honestly, they prob some of the most comfortable retros after you break them in

Back
Top Bottom