Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

here why so many fakes are out there, and why they are so good now. they even say big retailers are buying from them and adding fakes in with the reals now?? can we even trust the big box retailers like finishline now????? SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great video!

This is why I don't go out of my way to celebrate Chinese culture by going crazy over shoes like Beijing or YOTH Dunks or even Beijing 6's for that matter. (Yes, I realize most shoes are made in China)

This is why I don't go out of my way to celebrate Chinese culture by going crazy over shoes like Beijing or YOTH Dunks or even Beijing 6's for that matter. (Yes, I realize most shoes are made in China)

see you can't really blame China since there are no patent laws.... they actually don't care.. So back to you not celebrating chinese culture do you eat chinese food? come on everyone has a favorite dish

see you can't really blame China since there are no patent laws.... they actually don't care.. So back to you not celebrating chinese culture do you eat chinese food? come on everyone has a favorite dish

Can't never go wrong with dim sum [emoji]128513[/emoji]

general+chicken.jpg
>

My footlocker order for these didnt come with a reciept? Thats weird!

You can always log into your footlocker account and print the reciept out. Or screen shot it with your phone. Thats probably why online orders dont come with a reciept. Well i havent been able to score online for the longest. But back when i was able too i didnt get all reciept when order online.

after watching that video about high quality fakes im skeptical on my FNL pair, maybe its just piss poor workmanship by JB

doo doo paint job,

paint on the ice sole, weird material on the ankle padding, choppy cut where the ice sole meets the midsole 

Just got my pair from ShoePalace. Like it was said earlier, the free gift that made it an extra 20 was a magazine full of Jordan facts I already knew. The red was brighter in person than in pictures, don't bother me none though. I'm probably not gonna wear these until sometime well into next year

Man are prices going to go down on these?? Trying to get another pair in the secondary market.

in store copping the 1's today. got to talking to about the 10 guys that were there, and every single one of them said these were pink. More than half the dudes didn't attempt to cop because of that. Thought about ya'll.

I prefer the redder shade, but I still like the look of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom