Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You shouldve done that a few hours ago when they had a fsr
I don't think it's that serious for these. Probably sold out by now.

I would but I just woke up late unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yea I'm kinda surprised they picked up, they got some 24 hr phone service or something?

laugh.gif

If you think these are pink your smokin crack.
I got 2 pairs. They're pink.

When I first got em last week, I was just hype to have em so just like you (and a lot of other people) I convinced myself that "they're red. No way i jus put up almost $400 bucks for 2 pairs of black and pink 6's"
laugh.gif

Since then, I've come to terms with reality. They're pink. 

BUT they do photograph well. When they're photographed the midsole always looks darker for some reason. But face to face, they're pink 
mean.gif

Honestly, if you don't like the 2014's return your pair(s), leave the thread, and just stop talking about it. :lol: This entire color discussion's been going on since the White Infrared's dropped at the start of the year and is really no different from those who complain about the quality of Nike/JB, but still go out and buy new shoes from them, and keepcomplaining anyways. :rofl:

:lol:

and this is why the JB section is the bastard child of NT

What's going on NT fam? Longtime lurker finally getting some posting done. Thought I'd share my experience with my NDC purchase..

So I ordered them Saturday afternoon thanks to the WL workaround (major props to the dude who posted that info). All went well until I got an email from FedEx that I'm receiving a package from Nike the next day. Now Nike normally ships via UPS unless Next Day is selected. What threw me off was I never got an email from Nike with shipment confirmation.

So the next day come around, I receive the package, open it up, to see a huge general Jordan box not the AJ6 box. I look at the boxtag and notice it wasn't like the others (it was with white background, black font). I haven't inspected the sneakers thoroughly so I cannot comment on any flaws yet.

I'll post pictures a bit later as I'm at work right now but I wanted to know if I was the only one with this issue? Much appreciated.

What's going on NT fam? Longtime lurker finally getting some posting done. Thought I'd share my experience with my NDC purchase..

So I ordered them Saturday afternoon thanks to the WL workaround (major props to the dude who posted that info). All went well until I got an email from FedEx that I'm receiving a package from Nike the next day. Now Nike normally ships via UPS unless Next Day is selected. What threw me off was I never got an email from Nike with shipment confirmation.

So the next day come around, I receive the package, open it up, to see a huge general Jordan box not the AJ6 box. I look at the boxtag and notice it wasn't like the others (it was with white background, black font). I haven't inspected the sneakers thoroughly so I cannot comment on any flaws yet.

I'll post pictures a bit later as I'm at work right now but I wanted to know if I was the only one with this issue? Much appreciated.
pics bro??

Back
Top Bottom