Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

lol i bought those back in 2011 from FNL with ease, still have my pair this day, one of my favorites

These were one of the last shoes I got early for retail. I believe concords dropped that december and it was all down hill from there.

Wish I bought at least 5 pairs

lol i bought those back in 2011 from FNL with ease, still have my pair this day, one of my favorites

copped on nba.com with ease too. I think even a few days before release. Cant even remember how many pairs i purchased. Over 5 pairs for sure. A bunch of us ate early here on that release.

Last edited:
Whats some good denim for these? I've been looking for black or lightwash distressed selvedge. Levis arent really my thing I like raw. I have a pair of RRLs slim straight and want a skinny jean fit.

I was looking at some zara biker denim too

At ikea mate, doesn't take long to put together. Was hoping to inspire someone. Sorry it's a **** photo I'll get a better one when my black/infrared 6's arrive.

I will probably add two more glass shelves and led lighting to every shelf. These shoes are too nice to stay in boxes

At ikea mate, doesn't take long to put together. Was hoping to inspire someone. Sorry it's a **** photo I'll get a better one when my black/infrared 6's arrive.

I will probably add two more glass shelves and led lighting to every shelf. These shoes are too nice to stay in boxes
As soon as I saw it I was like "I want one" haha, looks pretty sick imo. Thanks btw!

Last edited:
I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

Any1 order from fnl and tracking still just says origin scan? I got both e mails just wondering wth

Gonna try on Monday to get my pair. Complete BS over the weekend. Working retail doesnt allow for much early morning time to buy shoes.

Whats some good denim for these? I've been looking for black or lightwash distressed selvedge. Levis arent really my thing I like raw. I have a pair of RRLs slim straight and want a skinny jean fit.

I was looking at some zara biker denim too
H&M skinny low.

The stores that I went to that had a 1pm cutoff time said they were all sold out....I was at at 1:00p,, my brother was at the Skiekh and I was at the Finishline at 12:59

Sheikh was dirty. I won the raffle but I had to wait in line with FCFS people. They actually had a number of unraffled pair which they sold at 8am. Had to wait 1.5 hrs for resellers to choose their pairs before I could pick up mine. So by 1pm everything was likely gone.
\

corruption

You need to get that fake PS crap out of here.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom