Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

mean.gif
 dude really clowning people like that man
mean.gif

He'll get his somehow. Maybe he'll spill bleach on his Js one day. Who knows. I thought we were all grown-ups here but apparently not. There are a few Thundercats among us and I aint talking the ones from the cartoons but its all good. 

Keep in mind guys that people will start returning these back to stores when it gets closer to the legend blue release.

Nah, I don't see that, not for the Columbia's. If anything, returned if there was no profit. Columbia's are the worst of all 11's IMO. That threat of yellow all around the shoe is terrible.

Man NT fams are ruthless if you were to post his info... I would love to see that good old nt retaliation

Someone posted these a few pages back.  May not be a good photoshop project (or it might be); nevertheless it's still photoshopped.

I deleted the text messages but if I recall I think he said its happened to at least 6 Ntalker. Maybe they're embarrassed but I didn't lose any money behind this so I'm not super ill about it. I hope the joke helped him pass the time during his shift though. We know how he gets down now so we'll just sit back and watch.

I was so surprised to wake up and find my pairs from Jimmyjazz at my front door :lol:

Shoutout to JimmyJazz :smokin

I still think you should've complained to management or something. Chances are this guy will ruin it for people in general whether it be holding pairs or lying to customers. He's shown his true colors and if he stays employed, it'll likely hurt both regular customers and NT'ers alike.

Its not worth it and I'm not doing it. I actually enjoy being here and I'm not trying to get put out. 

[ATTACHMENT=8410]2014-11-2915.03.42.jpg (226k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]Looking good with my AJ Flight 90 SS.:smokin

I still think you should've complained to management or something. Chances are this guy will ruin it for people in general whether it be holding pairs or lying to customers. He's shown his true colors and if he stays employed, it'll likely hurt both regular customers and NT'ers alike.
This is true. I'll probably email corporate and see what happens. 

Back
Top Bottom