Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man, I don't even bother anymore noblekane noblekane :smh: :lol:

Dudes act like this isn't a consumer's market and we shouldn't expect anything out of something we spent $170 on. Nike's brainwash game has gotten excellent in the last 3-4 years.
you can only wish they retail for $170 when Black Friday hits. This is the time of year jb likes to increase prices on their shoes. My guess is that retail will be for $180-$185, because they can be greedy and justify it with some bs.

you can only wish they retail for $170 when Black Friday hits. This is the time of year jb likes to increase prices on their shoes. My guess is that retail will be for $180-$185, because they can be greedy and justify it with some bs.

Very true. All the more reason to care about what we're getting for that money. Durabuck or nothing. No excuses. Scotchlite and Nike Air aren't priorities of mine honestly.

^exactly. Not gonna fall for that crap nubuck they used on the black/cement iv's. Durabuck or nothing. The worst part is I can get a discount and still wouldn't buy them for myself if nubuck is used. I'll end up going the route of finding another pair of '00 and just sole swap them. I did that for some '99 black/cement iv's because those 2012 versions just bother me.

I don't understand why they hold out on the durabuck for mens anyway. GS sizes usually get it.. Even the Black/VR had dura. :rolleyes

I'm good with my black/varsity red 6's.. I can still wear em to the ground and these retros are gonna be as pink as the white 6's with blue soles that just released.. Pass.

^exactly. Not gonna fall for that crap nubuck they used on the black/cement iv's. Durabuck or nothing. The worst part is I can get a discount and still wouldn't buy them for myself if nubuck is used. I'll end up going the route of finding another pair of '00 and just sole swap them. I did that for some '99 black/cement iv's because those 2012 versions just bother me.
i was in dis-believe that the 4s nubuck was that horrible. until i got myself a pair and boy that thing is horrible and i had to pay re-sell for it too. which made it even worst. don't even feel like wearing it anymore cause i didn't go half size bigger so i can stuff a force field in there.

Isn't durabuck cheaper than Nubuck and suede the most expensive? Surprised they don't use durabuck because how cheap they usually are lol

Which will probably mean JB will raise price on Columbia's. .. JB raises price on XI because they are a Holiday as well as a XI release right no real reason.

pics might start to surface around the end of next month. thats when oreo 5 pics started to surface last year.

Yea march is always holiday previews so this Columbias are going have a picture. Hopefully the third holiday shoe Is black/red leather 12s but most likely it will be the unc 9s

that's about what I'm copping this year 10 or close to it. that is nowhere near every release. My point was that even if you are only buying 2 for retail like you said, it's really not that much better than the next man spending 200+. You can't keep using that excuse in the coming years because retail is about to be pretty pathetic like the LeBron and kobe line
sick.gif
. When retail is 210 is retail really that good? personally I will never spend 200 dollars on a single shoe. but dudes are going to cop for the next 10 years at retail no matter what it is. At some point retail will feel bad to you if it doesn't already @ $170.  

Yea march is always holiday previews so this Columbias are going have a picture. Hopefully the third holiday shoe Is black/red leather 12s but most likely it will be the unc 9s
UNC 9s are being rumored to retro this year? I'd def have to snag a pair up. I just got a DS pair from 2010 last Fall for like retail plus ship on the Bay. 

that's about what I'm copping this year 10 or close to it. that is nowhere near every release. My point was that even if you are only buying 2 for retail like you said, it's really not that much better than the next man spending 200+. You can't keep using that excuse in the coming years because retail is about to be pretty pathetic like the LeBron and kobe line :x . When retail is 210 is retail really that good? personally I will never spend 200 dollars on a single shoe. but dudes are going to cop for the next 10 years at retail no matter what it is. At some point retail will feel bad to you if it doesn't already @ $170.  

it's not an excuse, I'm just not copping 10 pairs so I really don't care that much. and as the prices increase I will just cop less and less just like I have been until I'm done completely. I already have most of what I want and I don't need doubles. only reason I'm buying the Infrareds this year is because mine are a little big. the problem is Jordan Brand just keeps pumping out more and more retros per year (to the point where they got the same shoe releasing a few years apart) and people are stupid enough to buy every pair instead of the couple they want the most

it's not an excuse, I'm just not copping 10 pairs so I really don't care that much. and as the prices increase I will just cop less and less just like I have been until I'm done completely. I already have most of what I want and I don't need doubles. only reason I'm buying the Infrareds this year is because mine are a little big. the problem is Jordan Brand just keeps pumping out more and more retros per year (to the point where they got the same shoe releasing a few years apart) and people are stupid enough to buy every pair instead of the couple they want the most

People actually buying those infrared 10s and other bastardized shoes?

You guys are probably right about the price increase. I wouldn't  be surprise if these retail for $175-$180 this November. $200 for the Holiday XI is probably what we'll see too. Jordan Brand knows most of their retros will sell out at $180-$200 so why not milk the consumer and increase that bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom