Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

just woke back up

checked my email 

GOT MY CONFORMATION 
pimp.gif

Just wait it out before you go to ebay . There's usually random restocks in the weeks after release. Find those twitter accounts that post early links/restocks and turn your notifications on .
Thanks.  Thing is, I'm always working, and can't always get around to it.  Thanks for the tip.

Congrats to those that cooked!  I was only able to cop for FNL this go round. I got OOS on EB and FTL with less than 5 min to checkout. That is a first for me on a GR.  NDC? Well it was NDC.  I will tell you, and this coming from someone that only cops online-manual, that this was not an easy cop.  IMO this was the toughest GR probably in the last year.  My pairs are going under the Xmas tree for my boys (and me).  I didn't have time to post this earlier, but for future reference, have multiple FNL tabs open on mutiple devices waiting (precious info) Ha!.  It's unpredictable which one opens up first.  If you were unable to use your WC reward, wait for shipping w/tracking info and customer svc will refund the $20.  Now...on to the XI's thread where I'm sure they're discussing fakes! 
laugh.gif

Arrived at Glendale Shiekhs for my sz 12 at 7:30 to be told that pick up window is 8am. They also mixed the line with FCFS people. Took me an hour to pick up my shoes when people who won at Champs downstairs was in and out in 5 min. People who didn't win the raffle were buying men's and GS, PS sizes ahead of me. When I left, there were still some GS and PS left over.

I was also happy to get my 12.5 at NDC after waiting freakin 2.5 hours. I'll be checking which fits better then getting rid of one.

Folks talking about the are pink are either trolling or color blind.

These are the pretty damn close to the White Infrareds from this year and the AM90s (I don't have a personal pair, but I've seen).

View media item 1279386

I did notice that the box color says "Infrared-23" which the White ones do not.

Interesting..

Quality is not amazing, but not bad either.

Probably one of the better releases this year actually.

The $165 was well worth it, honestly!

And thanks for all the pic compliments guys!

:nthat:

Last edited:
congrats to everyone who got a pair

this release was a mess IMO

i hope the Columbia XI aint like this online.

1hr and 30min in line and i just turned off my laptop. i wasnt waiting any longer

Flourished today. Pair for the wife and I on NDC. Got hers first before checkout debacle and got my pair after. Nike email confirmation for her pair and nothing for mine yet. Also picked up NTNY pair for stepson. Anyone else pick up NTNY pair today? THeir whole process of making raffle winners wait in line with people copping GS sizes is dumb to me. Should be 2 lines.

I assure you raffles are all legit....
You'd be surprised. A lot of these guys spend a week with a 'team' (really their families) and get as many raffles as they can.

They're crooked too, but some of these 'resellers' are doing backwards. a work week in getting tickets to hit IG with "I NEED THESE GONE"

congrats to everyone who got a pair

this release was a mess IMO

i hope the Columbia XI aint like this online.

1hr and 30min in line and i just turned off my laptop. i wasnt waiting any longer
You're right. Vets knew it would be, and Nike should let us in line now for those XIs because its going to bring out this times 100

For those in the Vegas area, unclaimed pairs will not be available after the pickup window closes at Nike Las Vegas. The remaining pairs will be re-raffled from the initial pool of entries, similar to what NikeSF is doing. Was told by employees that re-raffle if needed will be done this Monday.

I think other Niketowns will be following this procedure.

Is Vegas a wrap? Any spots worth looking into? In town visiting fam and the Hotel internet did me dirty this morning.

was gonna say. looks like maybe fake pairs. or if he manually took out all the shoe trees. 
The shoe trees were probably not visible when he took the pic.

Oh man, these look like GS pairs.... idk 
laugh.gif
 just saw it from a local group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom