Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

they charge customs I heard always 
customs has nothing to do with the seller. It's a seperate entity. Either you get hit, or you don't. But it's never cheap.
Customs from Europe to the US is normally only charged when there is a declared value of over $200.  Total with shipping came in under $200 from dope-factory, so anyone who ordered from there "should" be good on custom charges.  

I gotta pick my raffle up tomorrow morning also. From what I heard from the stores yes they are mass produced but the hype is real

Forever
nerd.gif
And evah.  I already have two locked down so the rest is gravy.  The hunt is 3/4 the fun for me.

Only a naive fool believes this release will be a walk in the park. A lot of you "easy cop" trolls are going to experience severe heartbreak in the morning when NDC and big 3 sites crash.

Good luck to my FCFS heads who are taking initiative to secure a incredible sneaker. Don't let some spoiled kid behind a screen name make you feel worthless for waiting in line for a shoe.

Bhamps Sports told me the pickup window ends at 6pm but that I should be there early to miss the Black Friday mess, in other words if I'm not there early they're offin my pairs

Customs from Europe to the US is normally only charged when there is a declared value of over $200.  Total with shipping came in under $200 from dope-factory, so anyone who ordered from there "should" be good on custom charges.  
In ANY circumstance I said they charged customs, or some type of fee I've heard

In ANY circumstance I said they charged customs, or some type of fee I've heard
As mentioned previously by another poster, sellers don't charge customs...the US customs service does.  The guidelines are set at $200.  I can't speak to outliers or specific instances outside of that.

http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

Called the champs I won the ticket they are gonna open at 6 am and pick up for them is at 8 am till noon so you know I'm leaving the crib at 7:15

Back
Top Bottom