Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Only call back I got was from Shoe Palace which was today..hopefully they don't charge me for extra ****, but I'm not hopeful
eyes.gif

Hey guys new here. ive read alot of the threads and conversations just decided to finally make a account. Anyway just pre orded my pair since i missed out on tickets in my city got them for $240 ehhh ill take that .

Hey guys new here. ive read alot of the threads and conversations just decided to finally make a account. Anyway just pre orded my pair since i missed out on tickets in my city got them for $240 ehhh ill take that .
not a bad deal. i would've done the same. congrats.

Welcome to Niketalk. :nthat:

Just got the call from the Champs in Colonie Center in Albany NY. Also a size 10. I'm gonna get my pair from FinishLine in MA, though (no tax & FNL rewards), so there's gonna be at least one pair of leftover sz10s there after their pickup window ends.

(PS: Did a mod delete my last post where I offered to hook up Western MA peeps w/ one of my raffle win pairs in Holyoke? If so, my apologies and I'd like to know why - I was just trying to help peeps out)

I won at finishline and hoh Holyoke also bro. Maybe ill run into you and wont even know it lol

peeped the quoted post on the last page, shouldnt be any differences in the plasti black paper sheet thing.

kinda weird but maybe we will find out from people who has legit pairs

nerd.gif
I won the raffle at Champs for both the Sport Blue 6s and these black infrareds. I will FOR SURE be comparing the black papers. I will also be comparing all other aspects of the shoe and packaging.

Back
Top Bottom