Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm shook. Cant believe i missed that champs call. Still got HOH TO and one more champs that starts at 5

So what yall thinkin about Friday online? Seems like a lot of panic in here. Kanye causing problems and he hasn't even wore em in a long time

come friday there will be a lot of people in here feeling better..... 

the people striking out are the ones on twitter asking classics to Nike towns 

* like RSVP'ing tho no RSVP took place

* asking when is RSVP

* When is FCFS on mens 

* Will they release on sat cause of blk friday 

* When can i get a raffle tix today

Again i feel if your expericed at  the online game you should eat friday 

the bots cant eat this much they will be full to soon 

should be, i just got a call from them.  8th call ive gotten!  im gonna cater an all you can eat pizza buffet :smokin

you offering fam?

Pizza_2_for_mom.gif

ill take a slice

come friday there will be a lot of people in here feeling better..... 

the people striking out are the ones on twitter asking classics to Nike towns 

* like RSVP'ing tho no RSVP took place
* asking when is RSVP
* When is FCFS on mens 
* Will they release on sat cause of blk friday 
* When can i get a raffle tix today

Again i feel if your expericed at  the online game you should eat friday 

the bots cant eat this much they will be full to soon 

This. A flood of them. At times I feel bad for the people who work at sneaker shops with repeated phone calls. My heart goes to them. Sometimes. lol

big threads usually get locked at around 6-700 pages and then thread 2 starts or aftermath

Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man :smh:

Last edited:
Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man
mean.gif
Yeah the upper could have been better; As for the 3M, don't know about that, but the AJ5 Black Metallic had 3M tongue and Jordan rocked those on court.

Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man
mean.gif
are u kidding?

the OG had 3m and in NO WAY had a dark red color

Last edited:
Man, JB really dropped the ball on these. What's up with this pinkish color? The originals had a dark red color. What about the 3m crap all over it. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead in some sparkly shoe. Why did they make these with that butter soft suede that change shades when you stroked your finger across it. Im just not feeling these man :smh:

why you complain'n? lol don't buy it son.

Last edited:
mean.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/241044/lc-pc-1991-og-air-jordan-vi-black-black-infrared-deadstock-pic-heavy

I've seen the black infrared 2014s come close to that link.

Back
Top Bottom