Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

seems short but thats not the end all be all of spotting fakes. Some legit pairs I own have short production dates so guess its kind of a moot point. I'm hopin WD is legit tho for all the NT fam that ordered.

Exactly. I have shoes from Finishline/Sports Zone/NDC etc. with short production dates as well.

Honestly I think weekend drop is legit
Reasoning? I thought so too before that response they sent. Not sure what to think now.
A lot of people are hanging their hats on that response...the only thing that it tells me is that they're not native english speakers.  They're just a small online shop.  I'm happy with the pair I got from them.  Just my two cents.

Yeah, it's not like the worker there is going to help you identify what's real or not.  And NIKE is correct, these suspicious places are NOT AUTHORIZED.  I really do not get why some of you folks wanna struggle with the mental anguish with buying 'early' releases  Do you need more LIKES on your IG or followers?.  It really is not worth the trouble.  You might as well:

1) Go out and try raffle luck

2) Go out on RD

3) Go online on RD

4) Pay higher on eBay from credible buyer

5) Sulk online and move on

It really is that simple.  It is not worth it, at least to me, to buy shoes early from SUSPICIOUS ENTITIES.  Overall, they are just shoes.
Will rep you later.

seems short but thats not the end all be all of spotting fakes. Some legit pairs I own have short production dates so guess its kind of a moot point. I'm hopin WD is legit tho for all the NT fam that ordered.
Do you not see the 'GRAY' in this?  These entities sell SPECIFIC footwear.  SPECIFIC HYPED UP FOOTWEAR.  Anyone that has been in this, knows that NIKE does not just give certain shoes to accounts this way!!  So how the heck do these places get them?  I'll let that be.

More so, these suspicious entities can VERY WELL BLEND their stock.  Do you folks get that?  Some shoes can be sold as real, some fake.  Some can be mixed, hence the CONFUSION here.  Yall really are gullible, and silly!!!!

EDIT:  The hassle for chargebacks, mailing it back and all that mental worry for just a couple of bucks makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!!  Plus, you'll be HOLDING YOUR FAKE/GREY pairs till the RD masses come out for comparison, which then DEFEATS the whole, I COPPED EARLY FOR IG likes, but NOT ON FEET cuz I am SUSPICIOUS and don't wanna wear concept. 

Last edited:
Do you not see the 'GRAY' in this?  These entities sell SPECIFIC footwear.  SPECIFIC HYPED UP FOOTWEAR.  Anyone that has been in this, knows that NIKE does not just give certain shoes to accounts this way!!  So how the heck do these places get them?  I'll let that be.

More so, these suspicious entities can VERY WELL BLEND their stock.  Do you folks get that?  Some shoes can be sold as real, some fake.  Some can be mixed, hence the CONFUSION here.  Yall really are gullible, and silly!!!!

Oh trust me I see the gray as clear as day. I guess we shall see come release date. Be careful out there people. Hope everyone eats.

U can't be srs.. In case you are.. The Oreo 5s

What's so shocking? The question should be why are you so serious about knowing what dropped last Black Friday? I mean seriously, were Oreo 5's that amazing that I should have remembered?

Sorry, my life doesnt revolve around shoes. My fault for not knowing what came out last Black Friday. Sorry to offend you.

Seriously lol, why the hell should we really remember when those wack Oreo 5s dropped :smh: ... Fam said it like it was concord 11s or something :lol:

I copped the Laney 5 last year from size and got hit with an international shipping
charge.
mad.gif

Its like 12 bucks pocket change

Not always $12 bucks, plenty of members have been hit with way more than that in custom fees.

i got no sympathy for dudes who go buying shoes from so called legit independent online shops

dudes supposedly had neverending restocks from their "suppliers"

we all know how fakes look so identical to retail pairs nowadays. how you gon think these online sellers not gonna take advantage of that?

them dudes new name sound like a fake seller shop too :smh:

my guess is that weekend drop took up one of them faker sellers on they offer they be sending through email :lol:

you all just gotta stop being thirsty and tell yourself its retail chains or nothin

I bought the second pair a day after ordering the first and they shipped separately. 

In regards to Nike I have spoken to someone there who has said he would be happy to do a comparison and provide some feedback for me.

I am not just questioning authenticity but the general quality of the pair in person is terrible. I know JB has had quality issues but this is just ridiculous.

I bought the second pair a day after ordering the first and they shipped separately. 

In regards to Nike I have spoken to someone there who has said he would be happy to do a comparison and provide some feedback for me.

I am not just questioning authenticity but the general quality of the pair in person is terrible. I know JB has had quality issues but this is just ridiculous.
Take pictures when you do.  Say you're trying to spread awareness or something.

I will say this about production dates...on all my Jordans..even my futures...the production dates have at least 2 months separating them. Take it for what its worth. Others in the Nike family have production dates only separated by a month. The ASG pennys that just came out case in point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won 2 raffles. I entered 4 and I'm happy to get my 2 pairs. These are the only shoes I've really wanted for a while and needed to double up on.

This past week has been going reallllll slow for me. i just wanna get this release over with already ffs!

I will say this about production dates...on all my Jordans..even my futures...the production dates have at least 2 months separating them. Take it for what its worth. Others in the Nike family have production dates only separated by a month. The ASG pennys that just came out case in point.
My 2012 AJ11 Playoffs have production dates of 1 1/2 months (7/11/12 - 8/27/12). Bought from NDC

Same here. The only ones I have a month on are the limited ones.

FINALLY!!! Just got the call from Thousand Oaks HOH! 1/17 but I just wanted and needed 1! Im really bout to eat some pizza right now!! Lets gooo!!!!
NICE! Welcome to the party!

(That's a clutch call from HoH)

My 2012 AJ11 Playoffs have production dates of 1 1/2 months (7/11/12 - 8/27/12). Bought from NDC

welp than it definitely varies. so theres that. My pair of those from citysole is 6/15-10/22 (not exact dates but close)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how the raffles work at Willowbrook Mall in NJ? I checked their site under events but my ticket number is before the "winning" ticket. Does that mean I'm SOL? lol

Back
Top Bottom