Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've passed on all j drops since the black metallic v's but I'm friending for these. These were the last j's I bought as a kid, and I haven't had them since 93 or so. Love these joints. Hopefully we get some news soon.

Last edited:
mannnn. why did kanye have to wear varsity reds. Word best not get out to those hypebeasts
laugh.gif

Just turning 19 yesterday I wasn't able to see and remember Jordan in his prime only his wizard days but when I first seen this pair when I got in sneaker (in 6th grade) I fell in love. Still wish I was born a little early to see the GOAT play

YOU CAN. GO ON YOUTUBE OR ANY STEAMING SITE AND SEARCH MJ'S GREATEST GAMES. ENJOY.

Just turning 19 yesterday I wasn't able to see and remember Jordan in his prime only his wizard days but when I first seen this pair when I got in sneaker (in 6th grade) I fell in love. Still wish I was born a little early to see the GOAT play

YOU CAN. GO ON YOUTUBE OR ANY STEAMING SITE AND SEARCH MJ'S GREATEST GAMES. ENJOY.

YOU KNOW THATS NOT THE SAME THOUGH.

I really hope these aren't too limited. These are way too beautiful to have people messing out :smokin

Just picked up some DS 2000 infrareds. Air bubbles are pretty clear. You guys think these are still wearable or no? I'm pretty easy on my shoes when I'm wearing them.
I have a pair of 2000's that are pretty close to these... they have been worn but very little. Mine are still wearable. Your pair look GREAT! I say display them or something in that condition. Normally I would say wear them but you can get a new fresh pair (non nike air) hopefully this year to rock! These would look great in a plastic/glass display case or something in an office or man cave! 

Last edited:
This will be the first shoe i seriously feel the need to double up on they are just so clean and go with almost anything and everything

I have a pair of 2000's that are pretty close to these... they have been worn but very little. Mine are still wearable. Your pair look GREAT! I say display them or something in that condition. Normally I would say wear them but you can get a new fresh pair (non nike air) hopefully this year to rock! These would look great in a plastic/glass display case or something in an office or man cave! 
Thanks homie! Initially I bought these to wear. Tried them on gently, walked around the house, midsoles seem firm. Whoever stored these did it the right way. Definitely not rocking these anytime soon with the weather here in Chicago, so I have some time to decide if I'm gonna rock or collect. 

Back
Top Bottom