Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Why settle for less? Put that extra cash to a pair of shoes that wont look like ish relatively quickly. I'd take motorsports vis and cdp carmines over any retro vi that released in the past five years in a heartbeat.
true, I'm always concerned about getting a fake pair

U do know there are countless other nike retailer websites that will be selling these shoes on release day. A pre order would be a waste of your money and involving a 3rd party (middle man) when they aren't even needed. Stick to sites like Footlocker.com, Champs.com, Footaction.com, Eastbay.com, Finishline.com, among MANY MANY others. Nike.com is a joke these days for coppin Js

You my friend are one of the few who don't condone overpriced pre orders. I applaud you for that because cats on these threads empowers these resellers and pay almost over 50% to pre order, that's insane. To each is it's own with pre ordering, but resellers kill the game and I'm not knocking anyone but its the truth. But its good to hear u saying what you did by pushing the actual sites for retail price saving someone some money instead of overpaying the reseller!

If these are as easy as grey toes I will be a happy dude.

Was able to add two pairs to cart in less than 5 minutes and they were $170.00

Id like an easy cop too
But long awaited return of all-time classic OG colorway, with mostly acceptable materials =/= Hideous Retro+ colorway

Only thing that will help this release go smoothly is if JB made Biblical proportions of pairs

Wonder how mad a few people will get when they get pairs with noticeable flaws. All this positive talk about these "grails" is making people forget that JB doesn't have the greatest quality control.

Wonder how mad a few people will get when they get pairs with noticeable flaws. All this positive talk about these "grails" is making people forget that JB doesn't have the greatest quality control.

Exactly right, I think they will be massed produced a lot more than folks think. But with that does come QC issues. I've had a couple pair with QC issues from JB. But what did they say, in 2015 quality is supposed to be better. Lol

which on average are easier to cop

nikes or jordans from ndc?

Last edited by a moderator:

These will be nothing like the grey toes, grey toes are still available, I doubt the 6's sit that long especially on black Friday.

lmao, thats what I was on about, 2005 are retro+ while the 2014 were overseas exclusive in 1997 so an OG cw
Sorry, guess it was a simultaneous post.  Didn't see yours until I hit 'enter'.

Yeah I know what you mean in the 1997 v. 2005 thing.  I consider those to be 2 different shoes altogether in my opinion (apologies, I know this isn't the 13 thread so.....

As for the Black Infrared 6s, I'm reading from previous posts here and on FB that these will be super GR, similar to the Carmines.  I'm hoping that'll be the case since I was able to score a pair of them off Twitter RSVP and won 2 raffles (FT and FNL).  I ended up buying one each from NT and FNL and sold one at retail.  

Is it true FTL will start giving out raffle tickets for these earlier than expected? Like next week?

Any chance of these 6's ending up like today's 13 release where they were $170 on NDC and $185 everywhere else?
 :nerd:  

After what happened today no chance in hell

The 170 on the grey toes was a mistake and they corrected it. No chances in hell they let that happen to this shoe

Back
Top Bottom