Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

LMAO @ DOOM OF THE ACHILLES ..NOTHING KILLED MY ACHILLES MORE THAN THE F'ING LEBRON III'S :x BUT I TRIED ON THE 2014 BLACK TOE XIV'S AND THEY WERE DEF NOT MORE COMFY THAN VI'S IMO. XIV'S HAD THIS VERY STIFF FEEL

Getting married on RD. 

Had the originals as a kid. Dont want to miss on these and end up paying resell.

Might have find a reliable ATC service for these and do quick checkout via mobile.

Any recommendations please pm me.

'Preciated.

14s are brutal on my feet and so are foams. 6s can be better with an insole swap I hear

The first run of retros 2005-2006 and the CDP's were very comfortable. I'm mot sure about the newer ones (I haven't worn my black toes or Ferrari's yet).

As much as I like foams and have 15 pairs of them, they are not comfortable at all.

Roshes are extremely comfortable. Although I have a few pairs, I wear them more than Jordans.

Last edited:
foams feel like a soft boot that makes my foot feel firm....guess thats the most comfort i've felt :lol:

14s are brutal on my feet and so are foams. 6s can be better with an insole swap I hear
foams feel like a soft boot that makes my foot feel firm....guess thats the most comfort i've felt
laugh.gif
To get to the super comfort in foams you have to sweat for a long time and just ferment your feet in them so the heat makes the foam mold around your foot.

They implemented this technology to lebron 11 (especially elite), just shame they are so amazing with their ventilation and you cant build up any heat... 5 starts for logic Nike...

foams feel like a soft boot that makes my foot feel firm....guess thats the most comfort i've felt :lol:

To get to the super comfort in foams you have to sweat for a long time and just ferment your feet in them so the heat makes the foam mold around your foot.

They implemented this technology to lebron 11 (especially elite), just shame they are so amazing with their ventilation and you cant build up any heat... 5 starts for logic Nike...

dropping knowledge rep

Back
Top Bottom