Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So anyone know where to get those clear cases for sneakers? I'd like to put these in one. Gives me something to do while I wait for em.

ive got a lot of sneakers to cop this holiday. i wanna see if i can set aside enought gwap for two pairs of these. i doubt it tho.

So anyone know where to get those clear cases for sneakers? I'd like to put these in one. Gives me something to do while I wait for em.

Here's an older post from one of the members about them..

I've got mine in a case but they arent the 00's. but still, black/red VI's are my grails so i keep em in a case for now DS. 

View media item 938624

you can also try these guys. I've never bought from them but they seem popular.

http://www.sneakerheadbox.com

in stock too :smokin

Is it just me or is the 6's a very uncomfortable sneaker? I was wearing my white's before and my feet were killing me, don't get me wrong I love the way the sneaker model looks but I just can't see myself wearing them a lot if I plan on being on my feet for a while. 

the 00 nikeairs 6 were smooth and soft unlike todays stuffed cardboard

My homeboy said he'd take the Raptor 7s over the black infrared 6s any day. But due to the 6s being the shoe Jordan wore when he won his first championship, they hold more meaning than 7s. (or something like that) But pure looks wise, the raptor 7s look better. Agree or nah?
I want them

Is it just me or is the 6's a very uncomfortable sneaker? I was wearing my white's before and my feet were killing me, don't get me wrong I love the way the sneaker model looks but I just can't see myself wearing them a lot if I plan on being on my feet for a while. 

I never had that problem with VI's. Always found them very comfortable, maybe it's the resent retros. I don't own any VI's made after 2010.

true and if you have flat feet you need a bigger size with lots of cushioning support.
runners knowledge though is different than basketball
pronation, stability, motion control. asics ftw

Only wore my sport blues, but they're ok. They're retros that are a lot worse IMO.

A few stores like Finishline and Footlocker around my area already got their stock a couple of weeks ago.

$200 after tax
sick.gif

never take my disc for granted lol 

hopefuly moving to the south will me a chance to buy these in store rather than online..

i have mad shoes that i purchased that dont fit me, this years sb dunks are really tight, got 3 pairs that are gathering dust.

im in augusta,ga anyone live here? we got a HOH in the mall.

Back
Top Bottom