Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Although it looks similar in that old photo, OG Infrared was never the same as the Bulls Red
I know it was different than the Bulls Red. Im jus sayin in that pic i posted, the infrared on the OGs that MJ is daunting looks much closer to the Bulls Red than these 2014s have.

Last edited:
2-3 Pairs AT LEAST
glasses.gif

But what’s surprising about this upcoming Retro release is that the shoes will feature a reflective underlayer that lies beneath the black suede upper, revealed only through the perforated panels.

Well, it's been fun guys. Enjoy.

Soooo, seems like jb gave everyone their precious 3m but no durabuck. Another classic move on their part. It's not as bad as the nubuck on the 2011 black metallic v's or the horrible infrared pack version. While it looks good from an aesthetic point, it's a no go for me. It was either be made with durabuck or nothing for me. Glad a lot of people will love these. We all know how the black cement iv's turned out from 2012. Looked great but just simply started to fade or crack paint or both. The worst part is the retail is $185. :smh: No more settling for half *** products.

Yea some dudes who write shoe articles dont know the difference between suede n durabuck

From pics it doesnt look like the silverback gorilla fur nike uses for suede

From the SneakerNews article posted.

Nubuck still isn't going to do it for me either.
Yeah I hear you. So far the shoe has one me over with the infrared shade and 3m but JB always has something to alter. Hopefully it's durabuck tho you just gotta keep hope alive b

Didn't Nike stop making durabuck in favor of nubuck?

Also could it be possible that Nike doesn't know the true Infrared color anymore. I always thought it was more of a mix between a red and orange. Not red and pink...

Not that it matters, Im still getting two pairs hopefully, Im just wondering these things...

JB has released sneakers with durabuck recently. Last year they had the playoff VIIIs and in 2012 the dark charcoals had durabuck too I believe

Hell i might really pass on these after seein that infrapink next to the black upper, even the Nubuck and 3M doesnt make up for that faded infrared.

Not to mention Thunder IVs were durabuck which was the ULTIMATE troll after releasing bred IVs in that suede. You guys have fun with these, no durabuck, no cop.

Not waiting around for BF for these. Already struck out.

Will cop asap and sit on the couch on BF.

Anywhere selling legit pairs right now? PM me if thats the route you prefer please

Anywhere selling legit pairs right now? PM me if thats the route you prefer please

You already struck out? :nerd: Who's already selling these if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

You already struck out?
nerd.gif
Who's already selling these if you don't mind me asking?
Lol no I mean more along the lines of I know I will taht day. I dont deal with lining up and Im not in the bot cicle. So Id rather just early and rest easy

Last edited:
Lol no I mean more along the lines of I know I will taht day. I dont deal with lining up and Im not in the bot cicle. So Id rather just early and rest easy
Yea been doin that for a year now. IN STORE Pre Order that i pay for and pickup on Release day. No line or pickup time. Of course this doesnt come free.

JB always floods BF Production #s to keep up with the bigger retailers  who REALLY make the bank that day, Target, Walmart, Sears, Macys etc

My store got triple the amount of oreo Vs this past year compared to a normal retro release...

Given hype & demmand of many people wanting more then a single pair I understand your thinking 100% but the BF releases are released with abundance; If i were you I would wait till RD, or after & catch a deal.

I plan on doubling or tripling up myself

idk man, i think the beasts are getting stronger and will make this harder than last year. the larger production numbers than standard hopefully means everyone can cop

Back
Top Bottom