Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

its crazy how much trouble a shade of red/pink can cause.....you can always go out your way and change the color yourself.

Those pictures look pretty convincing to me lol if y'all want the 2010s just get them no need to say it's like the orginal color when it's not. If you like red better that's the pair for you but it's been show many times this is the closet to the ogs as any release. Same people saying aww it's to pink were hype and lying up for south beaches tho... Y'all just hop on wagons and go where ever it's taking you lol.

Ask yourself this... When the 2012 redo of the og Infrared 90s came out why did no one say it was too pink? But when the white infrared 6s with a similar hue comes up it's to pink? You notice that infrared 90s came first right? You do know that that's what infrared is supposed to look like right? I hope this stops this debate cuz it's always been stupid. Like someone said earlier people only compare to the most recent pair released. When the 2010's first came out people were painting them pinkish not a darker red... Take that also into consideration

Last edited:
Those pictures look pretty convincing to me lol if y'all want the 2010s just get them no need to say it's like the orginal color when it's not. If you like red better that's the pair for you but it's been show many times this is the closet to the ogs as any release. Same people saying aww it's to pink were hype and lying up for south beaches tho... Y'all just hop on wagons and go where ever it's taking you lol.

Ask yourself this... When the 2012 redo of the og Infrared 90s came out why did no one say it was too pink? But when the white infrared 6s with a similar hue comes up it's to pink? You notice that infrared 90s came first right? You do know that that's what infrared is supposed to look like right? I hope this stops this debate cuz it's always been stupid. Like someone said earlier people only compare to the most recent pair released. When the 2010's first came out people were painting them pinkish not a darker red... Take that also into consideration

Don't even waste your breath, it's the same complaints on every single shoe site.

YX6kIS3.jpg

im a sucker for sixes i could care less if the color is slightly off in time the infrared color will dull into a darker color just like the soles and the white parts of the shoe

So how many of you guys saw this pic? Not sure if it's a custom or the actual "Black Friday" release pair there are all the rumors about, but anyway I think these look great. Anybody have more info?View media item 1029187

So how many of you guys saw this pic? Not sure if it's a custom or the actual "Black Friday" release pair there are all the rumors about, but anyway I think these look great. Anybody have more info?
its a custom and it was posted earlier in the thread. that matte black does look
smokin.gif

Checked manifest today, seen this...

AJ Retro 6 blk/infrared 384664 023
11/28/14
$185

Not sure if posted

:x Hopefully part of that "Remastering" at $15 more..

Damn!! :smh: :smh:

JB gives no damns! Straight gouging people for the holidays on non remastered (decent quality) retros!!

Thanks for the info DJay!
By any chance did u see any retro 13's on that manifest for the holidays....need to start budgeting myself :smh:

Back
Top Bottom