Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Grails. I remember the first time I saw these back in high school. Ever since then I have dreamed of a pair. Please don't mess this up JB, please.

i think those samples look like a crappy fake , i hope JB dont mess with this as these are perfect in OG form no need to play around
eek.gif

You mean the butchered VI? I agree the actual infrared colorway is better, but crappy? Those "crappy" samples have a HUGE following, and this type of intitial reaction to them is why we didn't get them back in 2000. It's one of the very few  Jordans that actually is rare.

When pics of these leaked I remember dudes flipping the **** out, calling them trash, and demanding JB release a true to the OG version :lol:

This.
I was also disappointed but was about to buy nevertheless.
But when i saw the real deal at the footlocker where i used to work i was very happy that jb decided for the original colorblocking.
But the box still said retro + lol

I just don't see how anyone can call IR VI's trash. Whether they have the retro, or OG treatment, they're super dope. People just don't know much, so I can't blame 'em. 
laugh.gif

The 6's are my favorite Jordan hands down. Last year around christmas i finally found some infrared 6's that were practically DS. Im most definitely gonna cop a pair when they drop again

Infrareds will release next June with a Jumpman on the back.

They will release in 2016 (25th anniversary) with Nike Air on the back. :wink:

I am hoping to see Durabuck again as well. I did not care for the 'ashy' suede treatment.

I am hoping to see Durabuck again as well. I did not care for the 'ashy' suede treatment.

:wow:

NA in 2016.. gonna start saving my pennies to ultra-mega-quadruple cop.

VI are tied w/ the XI as my favorite models ever..

Not even a reseller and I'm quad coppin 8)

:wow:

NA in 2016.. gonna start saving my pennies to ultra-mega-quadruple cop.

VI are tied w/ the XI as my favorite models ever..

Not even a reseller and I'm quad coppin 8)

NA happenin on these in 2016 is just as probable as seeing santa come down your chimney this christmas

I'm still not convinced these are releasing next year.
Me too but once I see pics I'll know there releasing. I never care for rumors but I do like talking about possible releases. Like the aqua 8s that were "rumored" to release this year. I don't get my hopes up until pics leak

I'm still not convinced these are releasing next year.

The White Infrared VI is confirmed to release, and next year is the year of the VI as we all know.

The White Cement III's started off 2011, and then we got the Black Cement III's on Black Friday 2011, even though they were in the CDP 3 years prior. The White Cement IV's dropped early last year, and then we got the Black Cement IV's last Black Friday, even with them being in the CDP as well. The Jordan V doesn't really have original pairs that inverse one another, so I can't make a point there.

The Black Infrared VI is obviously the inverse of the White Infrared VI, so I don't see any reason to not believe that we won't be seeing these next fall.

The White Infrared VI is confirmed to release, and next year is the year of the VI as we all know.

The White Cement III's started off 2011, and then we got the Black Cement III's on Black Friday 2011, even though they were in the CDP 3 years prior. The White Cement IV's dropped early last year, and then we got the Black Cement IV's last Black Friday, even with them being in the CDP as well. The Jordan V doesn't really have original pairs that inverse one another, so I can't make a point there.

The Black Infrared VI is obviously the inverse of the White Infrared VI, so I don't see any reason to not believe that we won't be seeing these next fall.

I get all that, I just think JB knows the streets want these badly and is content with stringing it out as long as possible.

I get all that, I just think JB knows the streets want these badly and is content with stringing it out as long as possible.

The streets wanted Black Cement III's, Black Cement IV's, Nike Air back on releases, Black/Red XI's, etc.

Jordan Brand isn't really stingy with this colorway like they are with certain others. I don't see them playing games when it comes to these next fall. But all we can really do is wait and see.

Infrared Pack still looking great.

More money to spend elsewhere at the rate JB keeps re-retroing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom