Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

too tight? or mental is messing with you? U can do it bro!
Just a comfort thing, although I'm still breaking mine in, there's other alternatives out there with modern tech to make sure my feet don't feel like I've ran through burning glass
laugh.gif

yo im hypnotized by these pics and im wondering should i keep my infrared pack or sell and double up on the 2014....

i dont think any other jordan have had this effect on me yet.

Just a comfort thing, although I'm still breaking mine in, there's other alternatives out there with modern tech to make sure my feet don't feel like I've ran through burning glass
laugh.gif
hahaha i can dig that man. 

I've only worn mines once, probably won't wear mines again till the end of the month. 6s aren't for the fan of comfort at all....(sad i know)

yo im hypnotized by these pics and im wondering should i keep my infrared pack or sell and double up on the 2014....

keep the pack.

save some money until February

buy another pair for resell 

keep the pack.
save some money until February
buy another pair for resell 

yea and i just thought of possibly using the 2010 for soleswapping the 2000s? would it work?

Got 2 pairs of these. One is DS

Think I'm bout to trade the DS pair and try to get either 

or

Smart/Possible... Or nah...

Last edited:
You mean I'd be trying to burn someone?

or 

That I'd be getting burned?

I think he just meant that a deal involving those shoes isn't something he would do.

If both people are getting what they want, no one gets burned.

I wore my DS pair to bring in the New Year and this chick stepped on them with her heels by mistake smh Niketalk the thoughts that we're going through my mind at that time.

Last edited:
I wore my DS pair to bring in the New Year and this chick stepped on them with her heels by mistake smh Niketalk the thoughts that we're going through my mind at that time.
Cringworthy 
indifferent.gif
 definitely not a good way to bring in the new year with a scuff on your kicks

Should have asked her to dance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom